Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's nc6

Tigahboy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't get these LED pics to look right. oh well, you get the idea, and you can see the sexy shrimp on the lower right corner.

nc0326e.jpg

That's awesome TB!

Welcome back to the nano-reef hobby! Now you'll have a 6g and a 67g. You've done a tremendous job aquascaping while keeping your corals in mind. Was there any acclimation time moving your corals from the MH to the PCs?

RA - i never noticed that. good catch. ;)

larnie - thanks for the compliment. I didn't do much in terms of acclimating from MH to PC's. Actually, I didn't do anything at all. haha. But my pink acan definitely looks much happier now that it's under the PC's. Same w/ the pink yuma. Though I am a lil worried about color retention, so I might get that modded hood from nanocustoms.com when chris releases it.

jonji09 - do it. =)

Tigahboy you are slick and sneaky. I was at your house like what...3 days ago and I never saw that. Was that the thing you covered with a blanket next to your computer desk? Oh you are slick dude. This is a big surprise. We were talking about you getting one and all of a sudden you've been having one. That was good dude.

BTW, the tank looks amazing. I never saw that one coming, hahahaha.

Originally posted by Cesar

Was that the thing you covered with a blanket next to your computer desk?  

Bingo!

nc0326f.jpg

I think there were about 2 other ppl who saw that, and nobody mentioned anything about it. so I assumed it was cool. haha.

And it was funny when u asked me "where's the pink yuma, dude?" I seriously forgot that I already moved it so I had to come up w/ that BS i told you on the spot. haha.

BWAHAHAHAHA. Im telling you dude that was a good one. Now that I think about it, that story you gave me didn't sound like something you would do. Hahahaha. That's funny dude. But one hell of a little tank.

You know what dude you are right, those acans look better under pc's...hmmm. Remember I told you about that 5.5g I have sitting there? Watch!!! hahahaha.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Damn Tigah,

You stole the show, your tank rocks, it reminds me so much of Larnie edition tank, since the colors are so bright and perfect.

I'm really amazed at the clarity and the clean look.

Once again, welcome over to the nano side, you are truly an awesome reefer !!!

Mike

Haha. the 67g is still being worked on. but I keep having to wait for a certain pvc part or a piece of equipment to become available or shipped, so nothing I can do during those down times to keep the 67g project going.

So just filling in the gaps. =)

Finally decided to come clean hu tigah. Luckily I was able to sneak into tigahs apartment and surprise him so no blanket when I was there!haha nanocube looks real nice. :)

tigah, funny you mentioned the pistol goby pairing. im picking up a yashi goby, red banded pistol pair later today for my 6 gallon :)

tigah, funny you mentioned the pistol goby pairing. im picking up a yashi goby, red banded pistol pair later today for my 6 gallon :)

EtOH_is_good

now i now where to put my yuma in the minibow 7. new tank is cool as usual. upside, didn't have to over engineer it.

as always...incredible.

Here we go with a new year of spending...

Glad I don't have as expensive taste as you!

Keep up the creations.

thanks everyone for the comments! I took some more pics and will post them soon. but for now, here's a pic of my green morph and bluish morph candy canes...

nc0327a.jpg

Dendrophyllia w/ micromussa in background

nc0327e.jpg

Hot Pink echinophyllia

nc0327c.jpg

Red/Green acan lord - one of my healthiest & fastest growing

nc0327d.jpg

Archived