inTank Media Baskets

Nano-Reef.com Hosting

Christopher Marks

NaNO ReeFiN
Quote: from byrself on 8:09 pm on July 4, 2002[br]post whoring is fun, i see why you like it so much now.

you can't say anything constructive, so you just repeat me.  maybe you want to be me?  does that make me superior...

muuhhahahahahahhaa

byrself = hasselhoff.gif

Again...    Thanks...      for...      the...     comments!      :)     Again...    Shut...     The...      Hell...     Up.    "boy"

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NaNO ReeFiN

If you haven't noticed... this is a MESSAGE BOARD... you're suppose to POSTS messages on it... d*mn...

Jay Fortay

that is about the most immature thing i've seen in quite some time.  An opinion is one thing.  being completly obnoxious is a whole different story.  I'm sure people are going to listen to your ramblings on when you make yourself look like a complete idiot.  

Jay Fortay

"shove it"

just the response i would expect from a half-wit, moron like you.  keep up the wonderfully educated, half thoughts.  I am more amused by the minute.  What is it with Revolution.  You are morally opposed to something completely free.  If you don't want to be web hosted by Nano-reef, then don't.  I don't even care that you go as far as telling other people not to.  all I'm saying is that when people realize how stupid you are, they won't listen to you any way.

FWIW aparently the Fourth of July is all about SPARKS FLYING.... I am apaled by this thread.... Chris has supported and (PUT UP WITH A LOT OF sh*t) from and For all of us nano'ers.. If you want to be argumenative abot the generosity of a web host and NOT a moderator, then perhaps this website (which has been free of mods for the past 3 years) needs some now.. ... some of you posters need to think your position a littlemore and realize you ARE NOT REQUIRED TO COME HERE.... we come here, have our fun (act up a tad) and go on.... Chris is OUR FRIEND.. if you want to be a dick, then leave... there is no place for an ABSOLUT #######.... (PS:ABS I still like U but I have to disagree with U) All of U.... Put down the keyboard and sleep awhile if you cant respond with focus and unhinged anger......is perhaps in need of a rest from your browser memory...This is a board with 1400 + members.... we need to be a posetive NON BS site in order to be credible.... Otherwise... go else where.. this is stupid and childish..... Im no brown noser.. (as I have Already Proved), but you need to smell your fingers occasionay..

Archived