SaltCritters.com

Nano-Reef.com Hosting

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

My nano reef is barren because I have chosen not to invest all of my money is quickly stocking it, and there are no fish stores with corals in a 40 mile radius.  I have a 90 gallon reef aquarium and a 46 as well.  I've been keeping aquariums for 4 years, and reefs for 3.  But I don't have to prove anything to you.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NaNO ReeFiN
Quote: from byrself on 7:24 pm on July 4, 2002[br]and what was the point of this post alife?  nothing.  just like the other 4 or 5 posts you have in this thread.  just like the 10 other posts you seem to have in EVERY thread.  you know nothing.  you post whore so you can hope to be mr. moderator.  because you think all those posts make you know something.  well, you havent ever answered any of my posts?  never gave me any info?  so quit acting like you know anything as shut up and read for a change.  maybe you COULD learn something. besides running your head.

Hey thanks for the comments! :) Now shut the hell up.

NaNO ReeFiN
Quote: from byrself on 7:48 pm on July 4, 2002[br]
Quote: from NaNO ReeFiN on 10:41 pm on July 4, 2002[br]
Quote: from byrself on 7:24 pm on July 4, 2002[br]and what was the point of this post alife?  nothing.  just like the other 4 or 5 posts you have in this thread.  just like the 10 other posts you seem to have in EVERY thread.  you know nothing.  you post whore so you can hope to be mr. moderator.  because you think all those posts make you know something.  well, you havent ever answered any of my posts?  never gave me any info?  so quit acting like you know anything as shut up and read for a change.  maybe you COULD learn something. besides running your head.

Hey thanks for the comments! :) Now shut the hell up.

gee.. that was resourceful alife.  maybe you will make 1400 before the nights up, at this pace.  

you think you are such a smartie, mr. college boy.  i'm years ahead of you, so learn how to speak to your elders, boy.  

every time i read your post.  i shake my head.  because it's painfully obvious to everyone, not just i, that you are a post whore who knows diddly about reefs.  

so, why don't you SHUT UP??  AND FREAKING READ...

Again, thanks for the comments! :) Now shut the hell up.

quit quoting me alife and develop a point of view...

that sh*t's lame

(Edited by byrself at 9:46 am on July 5, 2002)

byrself, I think you have a superiority complex.  We're all learning about reefs, and nanos are relatively new to everyone.  So don't be so high and mighty.  I'm not claiming to know more than you, in fact, I probably don't, but that wasn't my point.  Also, most of what I said wasn't directed towards you specifically.

AbsolutC, get a life.  Again, if you don't like the site, please leave the rest us who appreciate it alone.

Joe

NaNO ReeFiN
Quote: from byrself on 7:51 pm on July 4, 2002[br]you see how i can post and say something alife..

all in one post, not like this..

Again, thanks for the comments! :) Now shut the hell up.

NaNO ReeFiN
Quote: from byrself on 7:53 pm on July 4, 2002[br]hi, here's another pointless posts from alife..

saying ." insert nothing here"

how do you deal with that flood control alife??

i'm sure you see it often

Again, thanks for the comments! :) Now really... shut the hell up.

alife has no brain, so he quotes other people and says NOTHING.  

(Edited by byrself at 9:48 am on July 5, 2002)

Christopher Marks

I did refund your two tickets AbSoluTc.  And...I thought you gave your final thoughts a few posts back with your cute picture?

byrself, ok, I think everyone's up in arms at this point, and signals are getting crossed.  My problem was only with people complaining to Chris for no real reason, even though they're not obligated to pay for anything.  

NaNO ReeFiN
Quote: from byrself on 8:02 pm on July 4, 2002[br]i wished you were here to shut me up.  you wouldn't be such a smartass about it then.  

little boy..

if you had kept your mouth shut from the beginning, i wouldn't have to waste my time scrolling through your wasted space on this d*mn

thread.  

HOPE THAT TANK OF YOURS CRASHES LIKE YOUR ADVICE DOES.  

one day, you will realize how ignorant you are.  then maybe others will realize it too.  

i already know, so really there's no point in me even telling you anymore.

sometimes, life is rough.  you learn things the hard way.  

the truth hurts alife.  BE PREPARED!!

Again, thanks for the comments! :) Again, Shut the Hell Up.

Archived