inTank Media Baskets

Nano-Reef.com Hosting

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

As for you byrself.  I would appreciate it if you never came back here.  Ever since you joined all I have seen from you is confrontational and crude posting.  I'm sick of your bs.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AbSoluTc

60+ gig a month?

No flippin way!  None what so ever!  There are not enough active members for that Chris!  I mean, if your gonna lie about it, at least make it a beleiveable number.  60 gig a month, just no way.  Try again!

Whats with this other comment..

There are a lot more people on this site than registered members

???

$60 a year?  are you a moron?  most people pay $40/month for DSL, and that's just usage.  Don't you think it would cost more than that to *HOST* a site?  dur.  Reliable bandwidth isn't cheap, especially with colocation as Chris does.

Furthermore, you're complaining that Chris is trying to make money?  I don't think he is, but even if he was, MORE POWER TO HIM!  This is America, for christ's sake.  If he does turn a profit, great!  Yay capitalism.  So take you commie BS elsewhere, ass.

Joe

Christopher Marks

Sorry if you cannot believe that.  As for this: "There are a lot more people on this site than registered members"

Let me say it slowly.  That   means   that   there   are   people   viewing   the   message   board   and   website   who   are   not   registered   users   .

Guest AbSoluTc

NOT TRUE!  I see maybe 1 or 2.. at max 3 guests every now and then.  So whats the other excuse?

Thats 2.5 gig a day chris.  This site is not worth 140 a month that you are paying.  Im sorry, thats just the truth.  

I also agree 100% with the above post..

DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU!

ladyamanda

Abs, bryself.... 60 gigs is actually a reasonable number, and I worked at SD's "premier ISP" before I quit to go to USD-School of Law....I worked directly under the VP of technology, and helped run a NOC of over 300 servers, for companies like Disney, Proflowers, ebay, ESPN, and Sketchers to name a few.....and plenty of small businesses like Chris'

$60 a month might be reasonable for a very small business only website, not for active forums like there are here....

If you don't want to pay for Chris' "premier" service don't....but grow up and be polite.  Give us a place for fun and play?  Gimmee, gimmee, gimmee........

If you can't be civil, perhaps Chris out to have his ISP block your domain's access until you can behave in a civilized manner.

If Chris did start charging for access, I'd gladly pay to support it, and be part of a SUPPORTIVE community where we can help each other.....

If you just want to post crap and nudie pics....go elsewhere.

Guest AbSoluTc

oh you!  Your the one that started sucking up in the begining!  You just need to go back to the dark corner from whence you came!

I really could give to clicks what you think.  Im voicing my opinion.   You all must get over that.

Brown nosers.  Gotta lovem!

NaNO ReeFiN

byrself,

80% of your posts are pointless, and not only are they pointless, but they're also crude and confrontational. If they were just regular posts, then no one would have a problem with them, but a lot yours are all distasteful.

"and if you ever #### me off like that again, i'll make your website HELL.  you got that?

you think i don't have anything else better to do?  ok then..."

See what I mean?!  

You're voicing your opinion. fine.  So am i.  You just don't appreciate it when someone provides a service for you.  Chris doesn't have to run this site.  If you don't appreciate it, leave.  Don't #####.

Guest AbSoluTc

Chris -  I want a refund on my tickets.  I know the raffle is going to be rigged after this.  I'll take my hard earned money and go spend it with somone that appreciates it!

Guest AbSoluTc

what $%#@ing service does chris provide???  Thats what I dont get.  What kind of service am I getting from him?  NOTHING!  I get it from OTHER people.  So take yo skank, triffling arse and get to steppin!  BN!

NaNO ReeFiN
Quote: from byrself on 7:21 pm on July 4, 2002[br]if you really were SMART ENOUGH to find your own answers, you wouldn't even be here, so WISE UP!

Umm... then why are you here?!

You don't think he's providing a service?  I'll say it again.  He doesn't have to run this site.  Whether or not you agree with the way he runs it is moot.  It's *his* site.  He can do what he wants.  If you don't like it, run your own d*mn site.

Guest AbSoluTc

bearded -

I do run my own site :)  Free from the political bullsh*t I find here and every other site.

Nano-reef.com is NOT a service.  Its a business and as most adults know or anyone that runs a business, you DO NOT mix buisness and pleasure.  NEVER EVER!

Speaking of services, how much do you REALLY know about reefing Chris?  Your tank seems barren to me.  Oh and the "im busy" excuse, doesn't work.

Of course it's a business.  Business provide services.

byrself, I'm not riding a bandwagon.  I have a definite opinion about people who don't appreciate it when a service is provided for them, and I hate it when people expect something for nothing.  There's no such thing as a free lunch.  Talk about don't bite that hand that feeds you?  You should take your own advice.

Joe

Archived