ReefCleaners.org

Trav's 20 Long

Travis

Well, I screwed on of the pieces to the pump to tightly and that some how seemed to pry open the seal. Just whatch what you are doing and everything will be fine.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Travis

Well, I screwed on of the pieces to the pump to tightly and that some how seemed to pry open the seal.  Just whatch what you are doing and everything will be fine.

cool, thanks ill prolly be gettin one.

Hey guys, I just added 25 # of Haddies LR to my tank and it is AWSOME! so many shapes and stuff, I am in LR hevean!!! :D:D:D

I am still waiting on the impeller housing to come in so I canrun the Wavemaker. Rigt now All I have is 2 small PH for surculation, but when I fix the wave maker, the will come out.

Now back to the rock...I have a huge cave on the left side...IT'S SWEET!.

After the cycle I will transfer my current tank (MiniBow7) to this one and have a total of 40 # of LR.

I will pick up the Camera from work tomorrow and take oogles of pics!

Well, I woke up this morning, turned on my lights and found TONS of shrimp/pod like cretures.

I was told that to keep a Mandrain(sp?) Dragonet you need at least 30 Lb of LR. I, in the end, will have 40 lb of LR. Do you guys think I would be able to keep one in about a year from now or not? It will be housed with 2 Occ Clowns (1 or those is a Black Occ Clown) and a Cherub Angel.

Don't flame me...I havn't done it yet lol.

Also, The Live Rock that I bought has been in the "Rock Tub" at my LFS for over a month. I transported the LR Back to my house in an icechest filled with water and the rocks. How long do you guys think my cycle will be? Just an estimate.

I just added the other LR from my MB7. I now have about 35-40 Lb of LR. I will post pictures at about 4:30 or 5 PM CST.

I have 3 small rocks with several polyps of zoos on them. I had them since my 1st Reef Tank's initial cycle. Do you guys think that they will be able to survive this tanks cycle?

Ok here they are!!!

Full Tank Shot

Full-Tank-Shot.jpg

Left Side at an Angle

Left-Side-Angle-View.jpg

Right Side at an Angle

Right-Side-Angle-View.jpg

Left Side of The Tank

Left-Side-Front.jpg

Middle of The Tank

Middle-Front.jpg

Right Side of The Tank

Right-Side-Front.jpg

What do you guys Think?? Ya'll like the aquascaping?

It's a Saturday night, man...ppl should be at the Disco Partay by now! You're lucky I have no life and I'm here to post in your thread. hahaha.

But I have to say....NICE! I like the aquascaping....nice cave or cove area you got there on the left side.

It's a Saturday night, man...ppl should be at the Disco Partay by now! You're lucky I have no life and I'm here to post in your thread. hahaha.

But I have to say....NICE! I like the aquascaping....nice cave or cove area you got there on the left side.

Angel Higuera

I have a few comments, some might be outdated though.

To answer your rubber hose question....yes they can be toxic. The manufacture sprays them to prevent cracking and chemicle corrosion. I work in the auto ind. thats how I know.

What are the specs of your tank/equipment? and what are you gonna to replace that PH with. Im about to set my 20H up so I like to know what other 20'ers are doing.

The aquascaping is perfect. Lotta tubes /pipes though. But what can we do?

Why dont you have any sand,macro,LR in the fuge?

Peace.

Thanks, the cave or cove area is just that, it's both. It goes in deep like a cove, then turns into a cave.

The three Zoanthid colonies in the front are For-Sale...I can't seem to find a good spot in the aquascapeing to put them in.

I guess that I will have to buy corals that arn't attached to LR and glue them to mine :happy:

The Closed Loop Wavemaker has plenty of flow for the entire tank, but the reason I am haveing to run the PH is the pump for the closed loop is leaking, but that problem will be fixted Monday.

The reason I don't have anything in the fuge is I just havn't gotten around to it lol. I will probl do that Monday also.

Angel Higuera

I dont even know what close a loop system is! Can you give me a brief explanation? Im not a newbie but deffintly not an advanced reefer....yet.

thats it, all this waitin for that!!

naw man, just kiddin :)

actually i like it, ALOT

Hopefully, mine will look kinda like that, without so much equipment inside the tank.

sorry, but what kinda fittins are those on the end of the loop(outlets)

they're swivel(sp?) fittings?

Archived