ReefCleaners.org

Liz’s WB 60.2

Elizabeth94

Elizabeth94
2 minutes ago, TheKleinReef said:

i see your tank and i'm like how tf does it consume 0.1 per day and mine is packed with SPS that are visibly growing but drops like 0.3 a week if that

Thats nuts! I have been taking a reading every day at the same time and always need to dose .1dkh extra to what my doser is set to.

I wonder if the coralline is starting to get going on the rock. I have some that looks to be a plating type. Either way everything looks fantastic so I imagine my testing has been accurate, and everything is stable. 

TheKleinReef
5 minutes ago, Elizabeth94 said:

Thats nuts! I have been taking a reading every day at the same time and always need to dose .1dkh extra to what my doser is set to.

I wonder if the coralline is starting to get going on the rock. I have some that looks to be a plating type. Either way everything looks fantastic so I imagine my testing has been accurate, and everything is stable. 

I'm just glad i found a way to keep alk at 9 without dosing more than 10mL per week of ATI #1

it took 5 days to drop 0.3. blows my mind.

• Like 1
Elizabeth94

Found my gramma with most of his tail gone, still alive. Took him out and plopped him in the 10gal to rest. I know the dottyback is a jerk to him- but hos whole tail? 

I still have a pistol shrimp in the tank somewhere. His molts are getting quite big. I wonder if he has something to do with this. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Elizabeth94

Boring- but this is where the tank is right now. 

IMG_8583.thumb.jpeg.582fe9d53b221e4fc79a63c8ebf0c5db.jpeg

I want more corals but I’m saving up for a motorcycle, so thats probably where my tax return is going instead lol!

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
Orangutran
On 2/2/2024 at 6:39 PM, Elizabeth94 said:

Boring- but this is where the tank is right now. 

IMG_8583.thumb.jpeg.582fe9d53b221e4fc79a63c8ebf0c5db.jpeg

I want more corals but I’m saving up for a motorcycle, so thats probably where my tax return is going instead lol!

Tank looks good, not boring!

What bike are you thinking of? I used to ride for a short time when I was younger!