SaltCritters.com

Jacolandoo

I just added a new bubble tip anemone to my aquarium yesterday and notice that it keeps flipping over onto its tentacles, rather than sitting on its foot. I flipped it twice and did my best to anchor it to a rock but he keeps moving and sitting upside down. Is this normal? Should I keep flipping him the right direction or will he figure it out eventually?

Need more info about the tank – water test param's and a full tank picture that shows your light and flow sources would be helpful.  They tend to place a large demand on the tank's dissolved nutrient supply, so test results for NO3 and PO4 will be of particular interest.  Any other info you can share like tank age, etc would be welcome too.  🙂 

Anemones can act weird, especially when first added to a tank, but there's often a good reason for it.

Bruh I just added him in, you don’t need all the parameters lol. He was just finding his spot in the aquarium. He’s chilling now and finally settled so all is well 🙂

Murphs_Reef
15 hours ago, Jacolandoo said:

Bruh I just added him in, you don’t need all the parameters lol. He was just finding his spot in the aquarium. He’s chilling now and finally settled so all is well 🙂

Lol. Seems to be sorted now... BUT. when there is an issue inside the tank with coral, inverts, fish or algae.... Yes you absolutely need to give as much detail as you can... 

• Agree 3