Coral Vue Hydros

Bluefish subscription changes incoming...

SpencerShepard

Hi. I am trying to subscribe your message indicates you can pay using Apple Pay but I don’t see that option anywhere. Is it available and I’m missing it?  Thanks  

SpencerShepard
On 6/15/2023 at 10:17 AM, Gadgetguy2 said:

Hi. I am trying to subscribe your message indicates you can pay using Apple Pay but I don’t see that option anywhere. Is it available and I’m missing it?  Thanks  

Thanks. I'll have to make some time to look into this further.  As of right now Apple Pay isn't working.  

• 1 month later...

Hi, I’m having issues with my bluefish. I paid the stupid subscription because my lights werent working. That doesn’t seem to be the issue. The app is all laggy and this master dimmer thing takes up everything? I had all my settings custom made, but with this new master dimmer, it simply stays on whatever it says master dimmer and doesn’t follow the schedule? If i turn off the master dimmer….it stays off completely. What is going on? Please help thanks. It is connected to my wifi and was working fine until yesterday. This new master dimmer is a mess? Help 

This app was working fine until the other day. Now it brings me to all kinds of nonsense and won’t let me go back (like when i get to a graph) they killed this app it seems and i just paid for it 

14 hours ago, Asil said:

This app was working fine until the other day. Now it brings me to all kinds of nonsense and won’t let me go back (like when i get to a graph) they killed this app it seems and i just paid for it 

App has been working for me no issues.

Master Dimmer should be set at 100%

Are you on a Dynamic or Custom Schedule?

SpencerShepard
On 8/1/2023 at 6:34 PM, Asil said:

Hi, I’m having issues with my bluefish. I paid the stupid subscription because my lights werent working. That doesn’t seem to be the issue. The app is all laggy and this master dimmer thing takes up everything? I had all my settings custom made, but with this new master dimmer, it simply stays on whatever it says master dimmer and doesn’t follow the schedule? If i turn off the master dimmer….it stays off completely. What is going on? Please help thanks. It is connected to my wifi and was working fine until yesterday. This new master dimmer is a mess? Help 

Hi, I can guarantee you it's nothing to do with the subscription.  And the master dimmer was added 3 months ago and there has been no reported issues whatsoever.  Please send an email to support@aquarium-led-controller.com with your username and a detailed description of the issue and I will get you sorted out. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Is there not a possibility of hosting the services locally on a home network, or running standalone- or is that outside the capabilities of the hardware?

If it's not possible to go subscription-less I'm likely going to transition to something more open and locally controllable like reef-pi. Too many subscription based services as it is, and it'll get more options for future expansion.

How do I cancel the subscription?! I only did a 1 month subscription but just checked and bluefish has been taking out money every single month for almost a year. PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION!

SpencerShepard
On 9/11/2023 at 7:43 AM, Lingwendil said:

Is there not a possibility of hosting the services locally on a home network, or running standalone- or is that outside the capabilities of the hardware?

If it's not possible to go subscription-less I'm likely going to transition to something more open and locally controllable like reef-pi. Too many subscription based services as it is, and it'll get more options for future expansion.

Correct, it is not possible to host the supporting services on a local network.  

SpencerShepard
On 9/14/2023 at 6:49 PM, stevethao said:

How do I cancel the subscription?! I only did a 1 month subscription but just checked and bluefish has been taking out money every single month for almost a year. PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION!

That would be a clearly labeled monthly subscription, not one month. But you can cancel anytime in the app under settings > subscription.   No tricks.  However I cancelled yours manually as requested by email.  

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 11:05 PM, SpencerShepard said:

That would be a clearly labeled monthly subscription, not one month. But you can cancel anytime in the app under settings > subscription.   No tricks.  However I cancelled yours manually as requested by email.  

So you have to pay $2.99 to keep the lights to work?  I have the Steve led with the mini controller.  I don’t need the fancy schedule and the weather things.  I just want to be able to turn my lights on and off.  My lights are completely dead.  Can I get some help?