Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano Lighting

Tetra1

Hey everyone, while I'm not new to reef keeping, I have been out of the hobby for a few years now.  I am in need of suggestions for LED lighting on an 8 gallon nano tank that will grow corals.  Any suggestions would be great.  Thanks.

11 minutes ago, TheKleinReef said:

Red Sea 50 could be a good option as well. 
miggt carry you into a slightly bigger (inevitable) upgrade 😛

I always like bigger, but, in my rental house right now I can't go too crazy.  I used to have a 125 gallon one.  I do have two old 30 gallons in storage though.  Hmm?🤔. Lol!

2 hours ago, seabass said:

Depending on the dimensions and what you are keeping, you could probably even get by with a PAR38 bulb for $30.

https://www.amazon.com/KINGBO-Aquarium-Lighting-Spectrum-Saltwater/dp/B01M0PF72P/

The tank I have right now set up is an experimental hygger horizon 8 gallon with the rock wall built into it.  It looks pretty cool with my live rock mixed in and the current light is an 18 watt LED with red, white, and blue spectrum.  Its very bright.

10 hours ago, Jaren45 said:

Ai prime, or if you want to go cheaper, the nicrew hyper reef leds on amazon are decent.

Thanks I appreciate the suggestions!