Pod Your Reef

IIX|EVO13.5

Illuiix

Red_Blenny
4 hours ago, benjho said:

Lolol pretty much. Still surprised u never been to Cali kid. I only bought 1 coral from him but been goin there every week to see his corals... top eye drooling 🤤 been goin at it for 2 months lol

Nah no reason to go, I visit like a bunch of LFS like once every 2-3 months. It's been on my list though.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Red_Blenny said:

Nah no reason to go, I visit like a bunch of LFS like once every 2-3 months. It's been on my list though.

Once u go cali kid corals ur never gonna wanna go other lfs lol ur gonna think other lfs r bitter disappointment I swear bro. Swear on my life I don’t have money to buy his stuff so I jus go there to look at it. He’s rly chill about it too he doesn’t push to buy

two guy corals pushto buy and their stuff sucks...

Red_Blenny
1 hour ago, benjho said:

Once u go cali kid corals ur never gonna wanna go other lfs lol ur gonna think other lfs r bitter disappointment I swear bro. Swear on my life I don’t have money to buy his stuff so I jus go there to look at it. He’s rly chill about it too he doesn’t push to buy

two guy corals pushto buy and their stuff sucks...

We'll see about that lol. Plus, I kinda have no reason to go (or to any other LFS), tank is getting full (unless he red xenias or a weeping willow toadstool).

• Like 1
Just now, Red_Blenny said:

We'll see about that lol. Plus, I kinda have no reason to go (or to any other LFS), tank is getting full (unless he red xenias or a weeping willow toadstool).

Like I said, his store is jus worth to look his stuff not buy lol I go every week jus to look but not buy.. I ain’t trying to spend so much money on this hobby lol. His stuff is rly the best tho... way better than reef raft and way better than cali aq... u won’t b disappointed trust ahah

What city r u in again?

Red_Blenny
52 minutes ago, benjho said:

Like I said, his store is jus worth to look his stuff not buy lol I go every week jus to look but not buy.. I ain’t trying to spend so much money on this hobby lol. His stuff is rly the best tho... way better than reef raft and way better than cali aq... u won’t b disappointed trust ahah

What city r u in again?

I'm near DTLA. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Red_Blenny said:

I'm near DTLA. 

damn that's not so close ahah. Well message me when u going to cali kids. I go there er weekend lolol jus to look not buy. and talk to ben the owner

Red_Blenny
7 minutes ago, benjho said:

damn that's not so close ahah. Well message me when u going to cali kids. I go there er weekend lolol jus to look not buy. and talk to ben the owner

Yea I'll let you know lol. I'll probably go there on a weekday first then I'll let you know.

1 minute ago, Red_Blenny said:

Yea I'll let you know lol. I'll probably go there on a weekday first then I'll let you know.

lol the store is litttt

4 minutes ago, Small Shaq said:

honestly, it was a pretty fun trip

Yeah well u can go to the oc swap as ur next trip. It’s in June, 6 hrs away from u tho Lolol 

1 minute ago, PapoReef said:

Wow, it looks amazing! Congratulations!!

Thanks broski, It's definitely my fav coral in the tank atm rnow lol

1 minute ago, Red_Blenny said:

Damn, that must have cost an arm and a leg

Nah, I paid $600 lol. The pink diamond zoa colony i paid $300. Don't tell anyone. I doubt people look at my thread ahah.

Red_Blenny
1 minute ago, benjho said:

Nah, I paid $600 lol. The pink diamond zoa colony i paid $300. Don't tell anyone. I doubt people look at my thread ahah.

$200 a piece, nice. Glad to see price for the Neptune bounce dropping. I remember it was like 1k when it first came out.

~$10 a polyp, that's fair for the Pink Diamond. It used to be $150 a polyp.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Red_Blenny said:

$200 a piece, nice. Glad to see price for the Neptune bounce dropping. I remember it was like 1k when it first came out.

~$10 a polyp, that's fair for the Pink Diamond. It used to be $150 a polyp.

lolol yeh because these two corals are fast growers ahah. I doubt it gonna drop to cheap tho lol. itll probably drop to $80 a head for neptune the lowest, and yeah lol. Someone on socalireefs listed pink diamonds hella cheap!!! it was like 20 heads for only $30 wtf, i was like fk i regret buying mine at $300 lol... but all good it happens lol he sold it within the same day fkk not surprised. I will be seeing that sellers' tank sometime next weekend. I bought the neptunes from allen, "west coast frags" he has a garage setup like kyle lol