SaltCritters.com

Cju84's new IM Fusion 20 gallon (updated 1/3/2019)

cju84

Hi all!  I've been pretty MIA the past half year or so with starting my new company and all but I'm still running my 20g IM Nuvo after battling cyano and major GHA for the last year.  It's finally back to being presentable.  Enter new scape, a few new corals (mainly zoas), and moved several candy canes from my 5g to the 20g.  Hope everyone is well!

20181216_154329.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy New Years everyone!  Took another shot after feeding the corals last night.  Taken with only one light on (other has too much blue).  Cheers!

20190103_172140.jpg

• Like 2

Nice! Candycanes have always been a challenge for me, I've tried several times and they die every time. So I love seeing them doing so well in your tank. And congrats on your new company!

12 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Nice! Candycanes have always been a challenge for me, I've tried several times and they die every time. So I love seeing them doing so well in your tank. And congrats on your new company!

Thanks so much!  I started with 8 small heads about 5 years (some still in my 5g pico) and they've grown into over 200 I'd say?  Grew them with the stock lighting and low flow.  They seem so random in terms of people having success with them.

• Like 1