ReefCleaners.org

PRICE DROP Tank breakdown. Apex, vortech, aurora puck, and more

flyboy93tr

flyboy93tr

Read disclaimer at the bottom.  Most things will need a little cleaning. I'm breaking down my 28 gallon JBJ nano.  Equipped with 

Jbj 28 nano cube hood with rapid led aurora puck with 4 drivers that are dimable( 0-10v)     through the apex.   Hood also has 4 fans and night lights.  Led Drivers come with plugs that plug into the apex vdm( probably have to use apex to dim.  Would need to buy 4 parts in you don't have an apex ). 375.00 dollars for entire hood with drivers and apex cords  shipped.  Good shape could use a good cleanig. The hood was upgraded 6 months ago.  

Ecosmart vortec has mp10 Es w (white controller). from 2011- 110.00

Needs cleaned but runs cool a quiet.  Sat unused for almost 4 years. had it linked to the apex with the wxm.  

Apex lite with display, 8 outlet power bar,netgear wireless adapter,  temp prob, ph probe....  ATTENTION!!!!!(display has some missing lines or rows of LEDs.   Can still be controlled from display, setup on computer, and controlled from phone app)))))))275.00 OBO shipped.  I have had this unit for several years without any problems.  

Neptune vdm-65$ Shipped  Newest price, has the white label on the vdm controller 

Neptune wxm. 55$  Shipped 

Additional energy bar with 8 outlets105.00 shipped 

DIY breakout box.  Has 6 female plug recepticles.  35$ Shipped 

It's very nice !!   I used it for autotop off with the apex.  Will include auto top off floats.  All diy but very nice and perfect for the nano.  The floats in the tank have dual float in case one went bad.  

Jbj Led refugium light-25

upgraded filter box for the back of jbj.  I think made by intank, llc.  $35 shipped.  

WILL SELL EVERYTHING AT ONCE FOR 1000!!

Shipping from Atlanta Georgia.  Only take paypal.  Most things will need cleaned 

Interested in the float and breakout box.  

Can you posted the picture of your breakout box and ATO float?  Does it include bracket and how long is the wiring?  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions