SaltCritters.com

6 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

I plan on putting a gorg order in when they get a few others in stock and that is one of them 😄 Very pretty!

Thanks. 😊 I only have a few types but they have all done well..........so far. 😄🤞🏻

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I bought it from KP Aquatics a few years ago as Plexaura flexuosa. (I don’t know if that is correct or not)

Oh it's so beautiful! Plexaura is supposed to be a genus that ships quite poorly, but yours is very lovely. I don't have one of those myself but I would like one. I'd be scared that I'd kill it though :x

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, billygoat said:

Oh it's so beautiful! Plexaura is supposed to be a genus that ships quite poorly, but yours is very lovely. I don't have one of those myself but I would like one. I'd be scared that I'd kill it though :x

It opened right up after delivery.

If I can grow it you can grow it. 😄

• Like 2
ECLS Reefer
2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Thank you. 😊

The iPhone just needs some finessing. I’ve had tons of practice by now. 😄

You're gonna have to give me tips cause my pictures all suck

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

It opened right up after delivery.

If I can grow it you can grow it. 😄

You know what, maybe you're right! I was wondering what I should get for my last gorgonian (I swear I can fit one more in there!) and maybe Plexaura is the right choice. KP still sells them, if I recall.

Here's hoping it fares half as well as yours! 😄 Do you have any others in this tank or just that one?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, billygoat said:

You know what, maybe you're right! I was wondering what I should get for my last gorgonian (I swear I can fit one more in there!) and maybe Plexaura is the right choice. KP still sells them, if I recall.

Here's hoping it fares half as well as yours! 😄 Do you have any others in this tank or just that one?

Just one in this tank. I have two in the large tank.

• Like 1

I’ve had this coralline cluster laying in the back of the tank for a long time. Today I was going to pull it out and toss it until I discovered Tunicates living in the middle of it! Yay! 😃

(horrible pics):

A2600B32-D315-415D-B41F-45657792D4BC.thumb.jpeg.5f1c0adba6f533f9800bca9bc46841d5.jpegE4C1FEDD-1947-42D5-BDF5-CA8BC0FE7AE2.thumb.jpeg.87e98cda460c99b42bdb0e9d7745fcb4.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, vlangel said:

Good find, I love tunicates!

They are pretty bland as far as tunicates go but I’m glad I noticed them before I took the cluster out. Hopefully they will cover the entire piece eventually. 🤞🏻

• Like 2

Tunicates are always good to see! I feel like they do really poorly in any system where the water chemistry is out of whack, so having them grow and proliferate in your tank is a signal that things are going well. 👌

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, billygoat said:

Tunicates are always good to see! I feel like they do really poorly in any system where the water chemistry is out of whack, so having them grow and proliferate in your tank is a signal that things are going well. 👌

I have them in both my tanks. The 75 has a wall of bright yellow ones. 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

New little goby? 😊

Yes!! Two GBG’s.

They are soooooo teeny tiny. I knew they were small but wow. 

• Like 5
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Oh those are cool, I just sent you a message on Instagram asking for pics. Just like that you delivered lol. Very cool looking fish 👌

• Like 2
8 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh those are cool, I just sent you a message on Instagram asking for pics. Just like that you delivered lol. Very cool looking fish 👌

They are soooo cute and soooo tiny! I was afraid Rico might eat them but they are sassy little guys! 

• Like 2
Snow_Phoenix
19 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

They are soooo cute and soooo tiny! I was afraid Rico might eat them but they are sassy little guys! 

They are so adorable! Really wish we could get them here too! Are they hard to find in the tank though? 

• Like 2
Just now, Snow_Phoenix said:

They are so adorable! Really wish we could get them here too! Are they hard to find in the tank though? 

I thought they would be but they were out and about munching all evening. I thought I might never see them again......so far so good. 😀

• Like 3
StinkyBunny
28 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

They're quite peaceful, but they don't take any shit. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

They're quite peaceful, but they don't take any shit. 

I was surprised when they gave Rico some attitude. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Yes!! Two GBG’s.

They are soooooo teeny tiny. I knew they were small but wow. 

Sweet little fish had 2 in my IM10 RFA tank until they jumped................almost bought a pair for the 2.5.............

• Like 4
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm