Pod Your Reef

1 minute ago, debbeach13 said:

That sounds similar to what the unit I have now is like and some thing I can do. I really have no interest in controlling the light with my phone. Thanks again for your help.

You are welcome. 😊

• Like 1

I had a current light over my 14 it was ok but swapped it out with a nanobox as I could nver figure out how to get the current to work.........I just turned it on and off with the remote every day.........

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

That digi is very nice. I miss mine. 

thanks...... I just wish it would grow a little quicker. It’s about to be eclipsed by the sponge. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Man I wish that sponge you’d sent me so long ago now had made it. It’s so purty. 

I can send more 🤷🏻‍♀️

ECLS Reefer
24 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I can send more 🤷🏻‍♀️

That would be awesome, but prolly not possible until fall. It would definitely die right now in the mail.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Pretty sure that one the Frogspawn heads isn’t supposed to live in the sand.

Polyp bailout due to stress.  Something change recently?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, seabass said:

Polyp bailout due to stress.  Something change recently?

I saw the issue immediately....There were several vermetids in between the heads....especially right around that head in particular. I cleaned out around the other heads so it should be fine. 🤞🏻

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, sublunary said:

Wow I've never seen vermetids cause polyp bailout. Hope that solves the problem!

I don’t think its the snails actions that were the issue it’s the skeletons. Nemo lays on that head the most and it looked shredded around the edges from him pressing it into the sharp snail skeletons. 

• Sad 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm