inTank Media Baskets

My tiny ocean. 6g edge. Big update!

TinyOcean

Ok so holy crap! Lol life got in the way and I forgot to keep updating this thread. The tank is now 7 months old and doing stupid good.  Unfortunately the Zombie coral only lasted one more week after I posted about it. I tried really hard to save it but it was too far gone.

Also had a mini aptasia outbreak that killed all my zoas. 

I started out with like 8 mushrooms and now have like 20 and the Kenya tree has dropped 3 babies. 

I have also had a small black and white Ocellaris clown in there for about 2 months and before anyone beats me up for keeping a clown in this size of tank it's times for an announcement. 

This tank is getting upgraded!

I have the fluval evo 13.5 coming in the mail within the next 2 weeks so everything will be transferring over to that.

20170315_181256_zpsaggzyde4.jpg

20170315_202810_zpsft2bczxs.jpg

20170315_202800_zpsycnxoumz.jpg

• Like 2

I have to say I am super impressed with the edge as a reef tank and the light was such a cheap, simple and easy upgrade that can easily grow mushrooms, zoas, softies and macro. I love this tank so much but because I also love clownfish and the corals are getting cramped I am upgrading but staying with a fluval.

I will be starting a new thread on the 13.5g and recording the transfer of all this livestock but I will keep this thread up for those looking to do an edge tank.

This tank has been the easiest thing to set up and maintain.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TinyOcean said:

And this is why I'm upgrading.... baby mushrooms every where! Even on poor Skuttlebutt lol.

20170717_185500_zpsg58wcvdb.jpg

Ok, that is hilarious! :lol:

• Like 1