kimberbee

Kimber's Tank Thread -

kimberbee

Good news today:

The acan death slowed significantly. I have one good head, 2 damaged heads, and 2 babyheads left. I'm hopeful at least the one will survive, but damn, what a setback!

I managed to get sand added to the new IM 20 today. My mom is taking the little one this weekend so I am hoping I can get the transfer started then!!

• Like 5

kimberbee

The Great Tank Swap of 2019 happened the first weekend in May and was very successful!! 

I did however lose my little goby. Not sure why. It just stopped coming out a few days after the tank swap. I could still see it for a few days and could tell it was breathing. Then one morning it was gone. RIP lil dude. Didn't even get the chance to name it. 

I'll have a proper update later this week hopefully - the office has been a disaster for a few months now while I was trying to take care of TGTS. My new desk should be here later today, so I can finally get my things back into place. I kind of hate being in the office since it's so messy, so I haven't spent a ton of time on Nano-Reef.

• Like 3

banasophia
9 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

The Great Tank Swap of 2019 happened the first weekend in May and was very successful!! 

I did however lose my little goby. Not sure why. It just stopped coming out a few days after the tank swap. I could still see it for a few days and could tell it was breathing. Then one morning it was gone. RIP lil dude. Didn't even get the chance to name it. 

I'll have a proper update later this week hopefully - the office has been a disaster for a few months now while I was trying to take care of TGTS. My new desk should be here later today, so I can finally get my things back into place. I kind of hate being in the office since it's so messy, so I haven't spent a ton of time on Nano-Reef.

Sorry to hear about your goby 😢, but glad to hear the tank swap was a success otherwise! Looking forward to new pics!! 

• Like 1