ReefCleaners.org

2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that's so frustrating!

All my stuff is ordered finally. Hopefully I'll have better luck than you and everything will ship promptly. I'll be sending stuff out at the last minute, probably.

Still haven't heard from them grrrrrr. Think I'll call ebay today and come up with a new plan for this one item.

Mine was dropped off last night to ship as well. User name in the return label, so if they pay attention they will know who it came from right away. :)

Too funny :lol:

Thanks for my gifts :flower:

Of course! I hope you enjoy everything. I wish I could have jazzed it up but I have been nutty around here. Figure you would rather have all the goodies than wait for something that is bedazzled. ;)

-Dave

Of course! I hope you enjoy everything. I wish I could have jazzed it up but I have been nutty around here. Figure you would rather have all the goodies than wait for something that is bedazzled. ;)

-Dave

You bedazzle your jeans don't you ?

My gifts were delivered today! Thanks

IMG_0098.jpg

That was sent to you by mistake , I'll pm you my address and you can send it all to me .

Thanks

Cencalfishguy56

Shipped mine from Amazon too but wasn't spending the $4 per item for wrapping lol

lol it made the total even so I said what the hell it was only one item wrapped anyways

Shipped my giftee their gifts today! And wrapped them. Wrapping is part of the fun! makes it more personalized I think :)

Wrapped and sent mine yesterday! Also did something a little cutesey. I shoulda taken a pic...

Wrapped and sent mine yesterday! Also did something a little cutesey. I shoulda taken a pic...

Mine isn't fancy, but the "wrapping" is reusable :ninja:

Shipped mine today as well. I did not wrap them ( could not get to the paper supply) but I did add a special handmade item. I hope my giftee likes it

I should be able to ship either today or tomorrow. I had to call eBay yesterday and they made the seller refund my money. And I gave him a big fat negative. I don't give those willy nilly. You really have to screw up to get one from me. And this seller did. I ordered the item I was trying to get from the main source this time. Should be here today :).

Archived