inTank Media Baskets

2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shipped! I remembered to include a note. Signed anonymously. Because reasons. :ninja:

But I forgot my name is on the return label :furious:

I didn't put my name inside on the note, but it is on the address label. I sent it from work, so if I didn't add my name, they'd really be confused.

Damn. Cleaning my tank, wife walks in and goes to the dining room table. "What is THAT?!?!?!" she asks. Don't know, I'm cleaning the tank! says I. Forget she asked by the time I was cleaning up the fish tank mess. (We had company coming over.) Got to take some stuff to the bedroom and there it is.....staring at me.....I forgot to include something special in the damn SS package! SOB!!

Who jinxed us with this forgetting to put stuff in the box thing?!?!?!

righttirefire

Damn. Cleaning my tank, wife walks in and goes to the dining room table. "What is THAT?!?!?!" she asks. Don't know, I'm cleaning the tank! says I. Forget she asked by the time I was cleaning up the fish tank mess. (We had company coming over.) Got to take some stuff to the bedroom and there it is.....staring at me.....I forgot to include something special in the damn SS package! SOB!!

Who jinxed us with this forgetting to put stuff in the box thing?!?!?!

Was it a monster

2016-12-10-19-51-12--2093313786_zpsijv0p

?

Shipped! I remembered to include a note. Signed anonymously. Because reasons. :ninja:

But I forgot my name is on the return label :furious:

I put a fake name on my return label. Hope that's not mail fraud.

sooo my dog received my packages before i could i found the contents strewn around the house and the "from" papers half torn half ingested. Who ever sent the mirrors for my overly aggressive wrasse; THANK YOU! i dont know if it worked yet, as he already killed the canary i had put in with him. and thank you very much to the person who sent me the tank cleaner!!! it works like a charm!!!

happy holidays guys. Hopefully my package arrived to its delivery, paypal is a SOB

Archived