SaltCritters.com

2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
righttirefire

Jbb said the list of slackers is large this year...

And your such a dick I bet you person refused to send you anything

Join the club :lol:

Screw central.... what time is it in the state that matters, florida?

9:30.. good thing cuz i just sent my tracking info to prove UPS lost it.. @#%^^%@!!

You should limit the drawing to those who met the shipping deadline and have had their recipients confirm receipt, but have yet to receive theirs.

righttirefire

You should limit the drawing to those who met the shipping deadline and have had their recipients confirm receipt, but have yet to receive theirs.

Is that a RTF quote?

It is limited to those who shipped by the deadline. I'm not going to hold them responsible for shipping delays or errors this soon.

To hold them accountable for the gift not showing up, I would have to wait until Christmas day to do the drawing.

It is limited to those who shipped by the deadline. I'm not going to hold them responsible for shipping delays or errors this soon.

To hold them accountable for the gift not showing up, I would have to wait until Christmas day to do the drawing.

Ha, I was joking. I assume those who have received by now are eligible.

ok, ####ers.. UPS said that somehow my work generated another UPS label with the same tracking number and that is showing as delivered however, the package is still on the way for Friday delivery.. c'mon Santa.. feed them reindeers some franks n beans and hit the gas!

Archived