Innovative Marine Aquariums

inTank @ MACNA 2016 - San Diego

inTank

So what's up with the wifi jack? Did you start in a Garden room but get moved? Wifi is a must.

So, the garden rooms (at least mine which was located closest to the lobby) had too weak of a signal to connect. I spent 40 minutes on the phone with some third party tech support line provided by the lobby......they said everything looked ok on their end. Not that there wasn't an issue within the rooms.....but they would find another hotel versus moving to another room and have the same issue :^ )

I went to the lobby (after waiting another 20 minutes in line at the front desk) to let them know I needed a room with guaranteed WiFi or to cancel my stay. They said the Towers had WiFi for sure. It does.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy your new accommodations, G!

I hope you booked your room in the "Towers" and not the "Garden".

Ummmmm :unsure:. I booked Garden. I mean, come on...Garden!!!! I love gardens :lol:. Actually at the time I booked it last year it had the best reviews.

Shag carpet...yum :lol:.

As long as there aren't any bed bugs, I'll survive!

Wouldn't want any bugs to get into these Super-Rad Nano-Reef.com T-Shirts that I'll be giving away to community members at MACNA :)

i6a7f4.png

This! I'll be inspecting the room for sure, first thing! Maybe I'll end up in the tower after all :).

Those shirts are awesome...very cool of you to bring those! My son likes to wear the reef tees I pick up :).

Thanks for the info. Fingers crossed that I can manage to change over to the tower somehow.

Good luck.....I'll keep my tower room in good shape....maybe you can get it :D

Ummmmm :unsure:. I booked Garden. I mean, come on...Garden!!!! I love gardens :lol:. Actually at the time I booked it last year it had the best reviews.

Shag carpet...yum :lol:.

This! I'll be inspecting the room for sure, first thing! Maybe I'll end up in the tower after all :).

Those shirts are awesome...very cool of you to bring those! My son likes to wear the reef tees I pick up :).

I'm sure you'll be just fine. The wifi delay caused me to miss a pretty important phone conference .......and delayed my working until later tonight. Otherwise, I could have managed.

I just checked with the front desk. They moved me from the tower to a handicap room in the garden. I called reservations cause you can't talk to them at the front desk :huh: she told me they had to shuffle rooms around and that she was gonna put me back in the tower

Wouldn't want any bugs to get into these Super-Rad Nano-Reef.com T-Shirts that I'll be giving away to community members at MACNA :)

i6a7f4.png

Oh my gosh! That's awesome of you! Is there any way to reserve a medium? :lol::flower:

I just checked with the front desk. They moved me from the tower to a handicap room in the garden. I called reservations cause you can't talk to them at the front desk :huh: she told me they had to shuffle rooms around and that she was gonna put me back in the tower

So what you're saying is tomorrow I may need to argue to get my tower room that's on my reservation :angry:

i6a7f4.png

Omg! Excited about those shirts! Save a medium for me please! :)

I'll definitely be at the BYOB meetup Saturday night! Can't wait to meet everyone in person.

So what's up with the wifi jack? Did you start in a Garden room but gemoved? Wifi is a must.

The WiFi in our tower is actually pretty good, fast. It cuts in and out as you walk around. There are two connections so you can switch around.

Can't speak for Jack's rape room. Near the lobby it goes in and out, kills your battery. Crossing fingers expo hall has a strong connection.

I'm sure you'll be just fine. The wifi delay caused me to miss a pretty important phone conference .......and delayed my working until later tonight. Otherwise, I could have managed.

Ok great! You just made me feel 100x better about this :flower:.

Oh, damn. I don't want to give you false hopes.........it's gonna suck.

Well, I'm going down there with the most horrible thoughts so that maybe when I get there I'll be pleasantly surprised..in a good way???? :lol:

Well, I'm going down there with the most horrible thoughts so that maybe when I get there I'll be pleasantly surprised..in a good way???? :lol:

Nah, you'll love it!

The people will make it fun......just make sure you and your husband sleep in shifts.

Nah, you'll love it!

The people will make it fun......just make sure you and your husband sleep in shifts.

Thanks for the tip :).

Is it so wonderful that you've decided to extend your stay through the weekend???? ;)

Pro tip: when Steve says come down to the courtyard for one drink..... it's never just one drink.

LOL. The party just finds us. It was so lonely before all the cool kids showed up.

Dumb question,

I purchased the weekend passes for all 3 days but no reception or banquet.

Am I still eligible to attend guest speakers and raffle?

Just picked up my passes :)

Dumb question,

I purchased the weekend passes for all 3 days but no reception or banquet.

Am I still eligible to attend guest speakers and raffle?

Just picked up my passes :)

Yup you should be. Unless you bought bootlegged tickets.

Archived