Cencalfishguy56

CenCal's 20L Shallow Reef:Torches!

Scorched

Great tank CenCal. I'm jealous of your torches. I've tried for years to have green tip or aussie golds and none of them have lasted more than a few months.

• Thanks 1

Cencalfishguy56
On 1/16/2017 at 11:42 AM, Scorched said:

Great tank CenCal. I'm jealous of your torches. I've tried for years to have green tip or aussie golds and none of them have lasted more than a few months.

Man this tank exploded in growth but due to my negligence during grad school I either sold it off or it died 😞 it’s just my clowns, rocks, and hermits currently. Went through a huge aptasia problem, I’ll post pics of where it was and where it’s at currently!

5D890316-CFE6-44B2-AE83-733BE6ABAF8C.jpeg

C33B381D-7113-40BD-87FB-6C5EDCF787B7.jpeg

Cencalfishguy56

So this is the tank as it stands, a shallow reef is in the works yet again but thinking about making this primarily a nem tank and only have the clowns and maybe one more addition such as a TSB or another Midas Blenny. I need to do a water change and eradicate that lonesome aptasia! Stay tuned! Btw when I find time I think I shall raise that fry from my clowns, davinci grade A x Darwin misbar 😝

3AC22E3C-FFB6-44CA-9E69-B92DEFF8E926.jpeg

C52E08FE-4811-4EA4-9DFC-1168276B98E0.jpeg