Coral Vue Hydros

PieMan2k's Bedroom Tank NEW FTS PG 5 AND BLENNY PICS

PieMan2k

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh poor coralline... love that stuff

I do aswell but not on the back. It looks like it wasn't maintained even tho the algea is good. Plus I like the fresh start look

I do aswell but not on the back. It looks like it wasn't maintained even tho the algea is good. Plus I like the fresh start look

One of the last FTSs I had. Everything was happy and well-maintained. The coralline was part of the aquascape and enhanced the overall aesthetic value of the tank.

bxafCrD.jpg

righttirefire

One of the last FTSs I had. Everything was happy and well-maintained. The coralline was part of the aquascape and enhanced the overall aesthetic value of the tank.

bxafCrD.jpg

A woman after my heart

WTF do you mean it wasn't maintained. ....that was a beautiful tank. I would have left the coralline instead of creating a sterile look.....but to each their own. Nice insult you threw at the previous owner.

WTF do you mean it wasn't maintained. ....that was a beautiful tank. I would have left the coralline instead of creating a sterile look.....but to each their own. Nice insult you threw at the previous owner.

Yep Coraline is part of the reefing look. I am happy it is finally growing in my tank now......

Good luck with the build and post some pics of the stand build you are doing.

NOOOOOOOO!!!! You guys have it all wrong!! I didn't mean Stella's tank wasn't maintained! I ment to say to the untrained eye or someone who doesnt know that it's good(My mom's family). I do like it on the rock but on the back wall I just dont personally like it. I want it on the rocks just not the wall. It also gives me a "clean slate" so to speak so I can measure my own growth and coraline.

bxafCrD.jpg

Stella please dont take that the wrong way. I didn't mean that harmfully in any way shape or form.

righttirefire

You realize it'll cover everything again right? Coralline doesn't stay on rocks. And you'll get tired of cleaning the walls... I concentrate on keeping my front glass clean my side clean but allow coralline around the edges and only toothbrush the overflow and back wall, but to each their own

NOOOOOOOO!!!! You guys have it all wrong!! I didn't mean Stella's tank wasn't maintained! I ment to say to the untrained eye or someone who doesnt know that it's good(My mom's family). I do like it on the rock but on the back wall I just dont personally like it. I want it on the rocks just not the wall. It also gives me a "clean slate" so to speak so I can measure my own growth and coraline.

Stella please dont take that the wrong way. I didn't mean that harmfully in any way shape or form.

lol I did totally take that wrong. Thanks for the explanation, Pie.

lol I did totally take that wrong. Thanks for the explanation, Pie.

What you let him off that easy :lol: If this was Harry it would be 3 pages......... :o

What do you mean like sancho?!?! Cuz he's mexican?!?!?!

Rolling on the ####ing floor.....................

What do you mean like sancho?!?! Cuz he's mexican?!?!?!

DAMN RIGHT BOI!!! BLAME THE MEXICANS! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: im joking im joking please dont take that serously. Oops jack said that not Sancho, sorry Sancho!

Every month I scrape the coralline 100% off my glass and plastic rear wall to keep it looking "sleek". Just personal preference

KIDS! :P

KIDS! :P

Lol I think it distracts one from the coral. There is no significant benefit, and it takes a lot of Ca and Alk to keep happy.

Why don't you adults let the coralline cover all the viewing panes while you're at it? :P

We like the clean sleek things as you can tell clean, modern, and new. Just like our women! :lol:

No girls......you are not of the age of women yet :P

Hell Harry is still playing with dolls......... :blink:

righttirefire

Every month I scrape the coralline 100% off my glass and plastic rear wall to keep it looking "sleek". Just personal preference

I scrapped my side glass for you this weekend harry. But I don't touch the back wall. And left some patches around the silicone...

We like the clean sleek things as you can tell clean, modern, and new. Just like our women! :lol:

Clean, yes. Modern/new woman are overrated. You boys need to find a solid woman, keep in mind if you can't sew, cook, or have the desire to clean, you won't live with your mom's forever... nevermind... you city boys need a country who can hunt, fish, and kill spiders for you

I need someone who can take a punch and also dish one out if need be. Texting the girl I have a crush on right now and she meets everything I'm looking for. Plus she isn't really a person who thinks the world revolves around her and appreciates the little things in life.

righttirefire

I need someone who can take a punch and also dish one out if need be. Texting the girl I have a crush on right now and she meets everything I'm looking for. Plus she isn't really a person who thinks the world revolves around her and appreciates the little things in life.

Good luck

"She meets everything I'm looking for"

Good luck

+1 :rolleyes:

Archived