Cultivated Reef

ADA shallow ocean oasis (Aquamaxx 22 long upgrade coming soon)

nismo_sky32

20151111_224911_zpsxb51knzr.jpg

Night time pic of the jb. I placed larger pieces of rubble around it purposely to get it to attach and possibly stretch the foot out to make some babies. Looks like it might be working!

• Like 2

My all red rfa decided to detach and go for a swim today. Luckily I was home so I relocated him in a hole on one of the front rocks and he attached pretty quickly

20151113_210337_zpsqhbeuuaa.jpg

• Like 3

20151116_182556_zpsukg0relz.jpg

These 2 have been stubborn the past 2 days not wanting to open up. I turned down the flow a little and raised the light a couple inches. If they're not open in the next few days, I might need to find a new spot for them

• Like 1

I decided to move them to the back rock. The jb was no longer attached to the frag disc he came on so placing it elsewhere was easy

20151116_195008_zpsrwghy8cm.jpg

Getting ready to do a small 15% water change now

• Like 2

I spy the red streak, hopefully you'll get all the colors, if not still a cool shroom.

I'm hoping for the greens and if I'm lucky some purple too. It's doing really well again. Came home from work today and it was larger than a quarter

• Like 1

mine is in a tiny shallow bowl, if you could really call it that. i put a small rock in there to attach to, it isn't very happy, or just too small. really is less than a dime.

mine is in a tiny shallow bowl, if you could really call it that. i put a small rock in there to attach to, it isn't very happy, or just too small. really is less than a dime.

Have any pics in the thread build?

• Like 1

haha, I need to update all my threads. I don't have many people that follow mine so sometimes it isn't really a top priority. I did move it to my big tank which as of now only has par bulbs. I sold my razor and I'm waiting for dave to send me my lights. you want me to post here, I could snap a quick pic.

haha, I need to update all my threads. I don't have many people that follow mine so sometimes it isn't really a top priority. I did move it to my big tank which as of now only has par bulbs. I sold my razor and I'm waiting for dave to send me my lights. you want me to post here, I could snap a quick pic.

Definitely post it up! I've noticed that mine does better when I'm running my light heavier on the blues

• Like 1