SaltCritters.com

Justin Fox's Nuvo 16

justinfox

So sorry for the loss man, sounds like he liked to live life on the edge... At least you know he was happy and tryna fly before he left :( RIP poor guy.

^This. He was trying to live a glorious but short life. :tears:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the wrasse man, that is interesting that he would go back and forth like that. Tough to try and put a screen cover over that area? he probably would of found a way out

Yeah he was such a smart fish! So curious! Definitely miss him and the tank feels really empty with just 2 fish in it.

Some pics as promised!

nuvo.jpg

FTS.

grate-640x428.jpg

The grate, down there lies my 6-Line RIP.

Yeah he was such a smart fish! So curious! Definitely miss him and the tank feels really empty with just 2 fish in it.

Some pics as promised!

nuvo.jpg

FTS.

grate-640x428.jpg

The grate, down there lies my 6-Line RIP.

Very nice tank i could stare at that all day long

Yay for updates. Sorry about the 6 line :(

How is the kitty?

Yah saw your FB post! I do drop by and browse around, been slack with updates as I'm really just living with the tanks now, and really enjoying having them integrated into my life.

Mia is so so good! I've been meaning to shoot her lately! I think you've given me just the nudge I was looking for Kat! :) x

• 1 month later...

Dude this has to be the best nano / thread I've seen in a while. Love how full the tank looks and how you didn't go for the rock covered in frags look! Congrats on the company making its way into NFS and loving the photos! Updates!

Archived