Pod Your Reef

Begow's Fusion 30L // Lets Do This One Right

Begow

Oh I have a lot of assorted Montipora for trade, neon green, purple, red, Montipora Undata, Sunset Montipora, and more!

Any big pieces? That's what I'm looking for believe it or not, my main colony of Reef Tech I don't think is going to make a full recovery, now it's too high light and turning too pale so I'm just getting over trying to baby it since it almost died.

I am looking to trade the rasta colony for a decent monti cap to replace my reef tech.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got any pics brosuph?

Tomorrow I'll try to take some with pumps off :)

They're mostly smallish, like 1"x1". But healthy and growing.

Id also include a cool Yuma and a stylophora probably!

• 2 weeks later...

My Flame Angel died :((

ucbobe2.jpg

Rastas are doing great!!!!

r4qZ7tO.jpg

FTS:

ZdXAylg.jpg

Corraline is taking over!!!

AfKxeYw.jpg

2iCVEng.jpg

Wow he has super tiny !! I have never seen one that size. Where did you get him?

Wow he has super tiny !! I have never seen one that size. Where did you get him?

World Wide Corals, they told me they had him in their system for over a month.

Yeah I am sorry for the loss. Any ideas why it could have happened? Are your parameters good?

Yeah, I've been told it could have possibly been fish TB

Yeah, I've been told it could have possibly been fish TB

Dang !! what a bummer hopefully you can find another one that size. I have one in my 42 thats about about 2 1/2" they are amazing fish.

Most small centropyge angels unfortunately do not adapt to captivity and perish.

Yeah I've heard they are hard to adapt but WWC had him for over a month! I was just thinking it would be fine. I'm going to find a larger one hopefully and make that work. It's my dream fish and nobody locally ever have them!

• 2 weeks later...

So sadly today I lost my 3rd fish.

I introduced the Flame Angel and he died, then my baby Kole Tang died, now this morning I woke up and my Midas Blenny was dead. Obviously I have some sort of parasite, my clowns seem to be doing good as usual. It's pretty tough losing fish, but I see why people quarantine now :(

reefernanoman

So sadly today I lost my 3rd fish.

I introduced the Flame Angel and he died, then my baby Kole Tang died, now this morning I woke up and my Midas Blenny was dead. Obviously I have some sort of parasite, my clowns seem to be doing good as usual. It's pretty tough losing fish, but I see why people quarantine now :(

Sorry about your fish dying. Yeah, clowns are built like tanks. They are some of the hardiest fish that you can have. My clownpair is like 9 years old.

Sorry about your fish dying. Yeah, clowns are built like tanks. They are some of the hardiest fish that you can have. My clownpair is like 9 years old.

Hopefully they make it, but hopefully if they do.. whatever is killing my fish dies off in the mean time so I can add other fish eventually.

• 2 months later...

Archived