Pod Your Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

16 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I'll post pics tonight.  Flames on the hillside ahead of us....winds are supposed to get absolutely crazy tonight and into tomorrow....up to 80mph gusts.  We now have multiple large fires burning....hoping two of them don't merge and come our direction.

Yup pack up the animals and get the #### out................shit can be rebuilt but at your pace I am not sure :P sorry had to............

Be safe !

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Yup pack up the animals and get the #### out................shit can be rebuilt but at your pace I am not sure :P sorry had to............

Be safe !

Hell rebuild :lol: I would take the insurance money, move up your way and buy 3 houses :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
45 minutes ago, spectra said:

................shit can be rebuilt but at your pace I am not sure :P .

You’re such a Richard! 

But I like your style B):lol:

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Sancho said:

It’s just been updated to 90,000 acres. Still 0 containment. Stay safe! I would load up and head to the holiday inn... tonight’s supposed to suck. Getting an evacuation notice when your sleeping is no bueno. 

Here's now......wind has picked up....definitely growing......I won't sleep.  Putting the ladies to bed and starting Whiskey Firewatch routine....

Thanks for the well wishes hombre! 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, spectra said:

Be safe !

Trust me......Im the only one setting gas cans from the street to my front porch.....hoping this thing burns to the ground! ?

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Are you going to load Ladypop on top of Pickles for the evacuation?

LOL.....No.  She'll travel in my empty whiskey bottle. ?

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, spectra said:

Still alive but how close is the fire?

Hopefully stays away we don't need another asshole in the NW :P 

Ehh.....at least a few miles.  Hard to tell....looks lile it's in the driveway at night ?

Who you kidd'n..... you'd love if I became your neighbor.  Face it....me and Sancho are u'comin. 

4 hours ago, patback said:

How many more fires are they going to light trying to get rid of you?

Glad you are all good. 

You and E could probably score a house pretty cheap right now, P-Cakes......

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Ehh.....at least a few miles.  Hard to tell....looks lile it's in the driveway at night ?

Who you kidd'n..... you'd love if I became your neighbor.  Face it....me and Sancho are u'comin. 

Next door neighbor just put up a house 2200 SQ FT or so.............2 story on a 10K SQ FT lot.........

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, spectra said:

Next door neighbor just put up a house 2200 SQ FT or so.............2 story on a 10K SQ FT lot.........

Well, post the link Ol Man!

1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

Well, post the link Ol Man!

I don't have a link :lol: I stare at the sign everyday I leave home..........hell they just reduced the price I think they need to get into a retirement home :rolleyes: the old man hobbles around and cant even mow the lawn all at once........takes him a few days I think.

Oh well hopefully get some nice neighbors and not another old fart who is an ass..........oh wait that's me :lol: 

1 hour ago, spectra said:

I don't have a link :lol: I stare at the sign everyday I leave home..........hell they just reduced the price I think they need to get into a retirement home :rolleyes: the old man hobbles around and cant even mow the lawn all at once........takes him a few days I think.

Oh well hopefully get some nice neighbors and not another old fart who is an ass..........oh wait that's me :lol: 

What's their asking price?

......and what's wrongbwithbtakingba few days to mow the lawn?

• Like 1
Just now, jack1978 said:

What's their asking price?

......and what's wrongbwithbtakingba few days to mow the lawn?

Not sure now........was 399.900

Hell I like a decent looking yard :lol: and well I got stuck between two people who don't give a shit.............one neighbor has a ####ing dandelion farm............

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, spectra said:

Not sure now........was 399.900

Hell I like a decent looking yard :lol: and well I got stuck between two people who don't give a shit.............one neighbor has a ####ing dandelion farm............

Oh....the fun we could have.

Only one thing concerns me... didn't you kill RTF? 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1