Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

6 hours ago, stellablue said:

I love that photo of ladypop! 

I dont know if this is relevant since they are different types of files, but I had a male and female "bonded" pair of aiptasia eating filefish from diver's den. Well, the male bullied the female so bad, she swam into a powerhead ?

Basically, he wouldn't let her eat and would chase her something fierce. She was trying to get away from him and swam right into the propeller of the Jebao 

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jedimasterben said:

I don't think they eat amphipods unless they'd be large, mine literally lets them crawl on her lol. 

So......you think she's eating leftover food from feedings in the day?  

1 hour ago, spectra said:

Probably eating whatever she finds. I am sure food goes everywhere if you feed like me :lol: 

Lol....looks like a seafood tornado in there twice a day. :D

Bike assembled? 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Lol....looks like a seafood tornado in there twice a day. :D

Bike assembled? 

I only feed once a day and also have a fish I only see once every few months or so.....I just saw it a few days ago even.

Work, work and more work........so nope nothing really done to it.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, spectra said:

I only feed once a day and also have a fish I only see once every few months or so.....I just saw it a few days ago even.

Work, work and more work........so nope nothing really done to it.

Yeah, work can suck it.

• Like 2
On 7/26/2017 at 5:55 AM, jedimasterben said:

I don't think they eat amphipods unless they'd be large, mine literally lets them crawl on her lol. 

Does yours ever come out with the lights on?

jedimasterben
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

Does yours ever come out with the lights on?

Only when the return pump goes off, that means FOOD TIME. Otherwise she sits between a couple of rocks in the front.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

what kinda sex toy is that? :huh:

LMAO....I was wondering the same thing!  I figured of all people you would know.  Hairball sent it to me.....:wacko:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Yeah, work can suck it.

True but its what pays for the bike parts :lol: new boxes showed up today......................maybe get something done this weekend if the wife and a said boat don't come into play :rolleyes: Second headlight shows up tomorrow........

55 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

LMAO....I was wondering the same thing!  I figured of all people you would know.  Hairball sent it to me.....:wacko:

I think its for drying your butt floss maybe :o 

• Like 3

Well was just informed by Mrs Crossfit that the bike is hers :lol: she said your not selling it when your finished like the jeep...........great now she wont be pissed when I finish it and bring home a 650 :lol: I think this 400 is just a little small for me..........winter project I guess.........

• Like 3

Well was just informed by Mrs Crossfit that the bike is hers :lol: she said your not selling it when your finished like the jeep...........great now she wont be pissed when I finish it and bring home a 650 :lol: I think this 400 is just a little small for me..........winter project I guess.........

She's a keeper!

• Like 3

Yeah but she costs me :lol: 

You'll spend it all anyway so what's the difference? :happy:

I agree she's a keeper!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Nice, hopefully she's getting more confident and will be out more. 

Right....it'd be cool to see her some other time than 1am.  No one even knows we have her....besides me. 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Right....it'd be cool to see her some other time than 1am.  No one even knows we have her....besides me. 

My yellow coris wrasse was like that for the first couple weeks. He was only out for an hour or two a day. Now I don't think he ever sleeps. 

• Like 2