inTank Media Baskets

m@tt's ADA collection

m@tt

Got a secret to keeping all your zoas happy? Sing them sweet songs? :lol:

Edit. Bringing to new page

Snitches!

yr8a8if.jpg

These grow like weeds, I've already cut them a few times.

kILMlef.jpg

VHk7oTh.jpg

9vkcfTR.jpg

Cut off one of the askraks, luckily everything went ok. It already has a couple baby polyps.

SUeGAii.jpg

5LXOLdX.jpg

ClZ4ofw.jpg

6QLXa4S.jpg

• Like 1

Got a secret to keeping all your zoas happy? Sing them sweet songs? :lol:

Edit. Bringing to new page

I prefer the opposite, yell at them and tell them no one will love them. Then keep buying more so they compete with each other for the best looking.

Thanks for the new page

• Like 2

Another WWC live sale means more corals, lots of chalices this time. They were a little weak on the amount of zoas.

Oblivion chalice

Sjw7iPB.jpg

Chupacabra chalice

Y9Tn5PL.jpg

JF triple threat

uv8fICm.jpg

Convict killer

ab5QCd0.jpg

Freebie or accident, looks like a riddler chalice

NGE0v7j.jpg

• Like 2

Saw the convict killer at ReefStock. It's got this glow that can only be seen in person.

Yeah, It's a crazy looking chalice. The convict killer and bloody convict make the regular convict look boring.

That's one sweet collection. How's the Biohazzard in terms of growth compared to the WWC?

The biohazard is a much slower grower than the original bounce.

Good lord your chalice collection is insane.

Overall how's everything doing in the tank ?

Thanks.

This tank is doing really well, good growth with minimal algae. Unfortunately, my ADA 60H isn't doing as well. A couple weeks ago I think I overdosed gfo. I lost the few acros I had and a bunch of montis(including most of the really nice ones I just got). The zoas are ok, but are really angry. I think I'll setup a refugium or get a Pax Bellum ARID reactor, and stay away from the gfo if I can.

Damn,that's unfortunate as hell. I know the amount of casualties was exspesive. I'm battling algae horribly in my tank even with gfo. It's slowly going away but not fast enough lol.

Damn,that's unfortunate as hell. I know the amount of casualties was exspesive. I'm battling algae horribly in my tank even with gfo. It's slowly going away but not fast enough lol.

Yeah, algae is a pain. Be careful with the gfo, I didn't think I used anymore than usual but it really did some damage.

Damn m@tt you a baller now?!! :eek::bling:

I wish...

Insane collection Matt. Cant wait to see those in a few months.

-Dave

Most are growing pretty well. Here is the rainbow crush, it's almost grown to the edge of the first frag plug and has 2 more eyes. I originally got it in August with just the raised center and a single eye.

96B6yxK.jpg

Amazing tank and very sweet corals!

Bravo, keep us updated!

Thanks.

The colorado sunburst anemone finally split after moving around for about a month.

R4H9JNU.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Elizabeth94

You have a beautiful little collection going on here.

I am very jealous of that first basslet. That isnt a candy basslet.... is it?? If you said what it was earlier I appolgize, I am on the mobile version and have a hard time with it.

You have a beautiful little collection going on here.

I am very jealous of that first basslet. That isnt a candy basslet.... is it?? If you said what it was earlier I appolgize, I am on the mobile version and have a hard time with it.

Yes, it's a candy basslet and cave basslet.

• 3 weeks later...