ReefCleaners.org

m@tt's ADA collection

m@tt

Asewome pieces!!!..your zoas looks very happy :)..how do you do?

Thanks, I don't do anything special for the zoas just let them be and keep stable parameters.

hKEuK6t.jpg

What basslet is this!?! I want one immediately!

That is a cave basslet, I got him from Divers den but I have yet to see another show up.

I finally picked up a nice acro - CC black hornet.

TfQ15eM.jpg

Also, got my wwc live sale order. Even with fedex taking an additional day to get them to me, they look great.

Pf4rUIa.jpg

6CuHJgm.jpg

Nebk3VN.jpg

Yz1KvfI.jpg

Rasta rainbows are still opening up.

V3jFkjo.jpg

• Like 3

I thought it was early enough in the holiday season that FedEx wouldn't be so terrible, but that was wrong. They missed delivery on a lot of the LC live sale orders this past week too. I guess this means no ordering coral online until after the new year!

I thought it was early enough in the holiday season that FedEx wouldn't be so terrible, but that was wrong. They missed delivery on a lot of the LC live sale orders this past week too. I guess this means no ordering coral online until after the new year!

Previous to this, I've never had a problem with fedex but I guess they have a lot more packages to deliver this time of year. LC packaging is good, so hopefully theirs made it.

Yeah, my LC delivery made it just fine as did the others I heard of that experienced delays. I love LC packaging so much, I wish I could hire them to come out to Ohio and help me move my tanks next month to North Carolina!

• 2 weeks later...

Those Treehouse of Horros looking insane !! How many polyps was there when you originally got them ? Also,what're the last Zoa's called ?

Those are the WWC Bob Marleys. Here is the treehouse of horror frag when I first got it.

siG7fmV.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome,thank you. My LFS has a few frags for really cheap,I've been wanting to pick one up. Damn,that's some awesome growth. What do you feed this damn tank man ?

Awesome,thank you. My LFS has a few frags for really cheap,I've been wanting to pick one up. Damn,that's some awesome growth. What do you feed this damn tank man ?

I only feed mysis, rods original blend and rods pacific plankton.

• 2 weeks later...
Spiderguardnano

Matt reply to my pm!!!!

Everything is looking great man

What are you running your lights at like how blue?

Any dosing?

Any tips to how you get everything to explode with growth

Looking awesome as usual man. I'd love to know how you get so much growth myself... I can't get shit to grow. I'm feeding 2 drops of polyp booster with 1ml of reef Roids about 10 minutes later 1-2 times a week and once a week 25% water change and lighting is 4 t5's.. Obviously I'm doing something wrong lol.

Matt reply to my pm!!!!

Everything is looking great man

What are you running your lights at like how blue?

Any dosing?

Any tips to how you get everything to explode with growth

I have a empty disk next to the treehouses so once it grows on there I send some your way - give it a month or two.

I'm using the radiant color template on the radions, I was going to change it up after a while but it's looks good and grows coral so I haven't messed with it.

T9s2bQc.jpg

No dosing, not even cal/alk. I have a dos and everything ready but water changes have been enough.

Looking awesome as usual man. I'd love to know how you get so much growth myself... I can't get shit to grow. I'm feeding 2 drops of polyp booster with 1ml of reef Roids about 10 minutes later 1-2 times a week and once a week 25% water change and lighting is 4 t5's.. Obviously I'm doing something wrong lol.

Keep it dirty? I don't know, I guess the growth is pretty good except for those few frags that don't anything. I change out 5 gallons of water every week for both of the tanks with red sea coral pro and feed a good amount of rods original blend/mysis/pellets.

Great colors!..Fts?

Here's a couple pictures, I need to work on my fts.

wZA9tih.jpg

There's still some empty space...

aCy8bzZ.jpg

gkufCM6.jpg

LUEPGJX.jpg

• Like 3

I got a couple packages today, one from cherry corals live sale and another from WWC. I couldn't pass up the sales.

WWC Kung Pao Monti - this thing is crazy looking

3FnMZsS.jpg

OkpYP1B.jpg

OlZ8pCw.jpg

JVA3rHz.jpg

8v7ran3.jpg

YOR1dmT.jpg

44YaiCA.jpg

Pq63iYF.jpg

• Like 3

That Monti is fu*king insane,I've seen it in person and wow !!! My LFS has one under a halide/led/t5 hybrid and it's ridiculous. The second Zoa's from the bottom are off the chain !!

That Monti is fu*king insane,I've seen it in person and wow !!! My LFS has one under a halide/led/t5 hybrid and it's ridiculous. The second Zoa's from the bottom are off the chain !!

Yeah, the kung pao is insanely bright and a great color combination.

Here are the names if anyone is interested.

WWC kung pao monti

Superman monti

WWC primetime chalice

WWC masterpiece chalice

CC rainbow viper favia

WWC illuminatis

CC Bloodsuckers

Dragonballs

Wow, I can see someone took advantage of the 50% sale at WWC. I thought the Illuminatis was neat, it's almost like Ultimate Chaos but in Darth Maul/Nightmare palys.

Wow, I can see someone took advantage of the 50% sale at WWC. I thought the Illuminatis was neat, it's almost like Ultimate Chaos but in Darth Maul/Nightmare palys.

You can't beat 50% off even though most of their regular prices are too high. They even had free shipping with the sale, if you spent enough.

The illuminatis are really nice, I originally thought they looked like hyper phoenix's but they look much better than any of the hyper phoenix's I've had.

• Like 1

You can't beat 50% off even though most of their regular prices are too high. They even had free shipping with the sale, if you spent enough.

The illuminatis are really nice, I originally thought they looked like hyper phoenix's but they look much better than any of the hyper phoenix's I've had.

That's one nice thing about WWC, free shipping at $189 but agreed, WWC stuff is pricy. They had CAR and I thought it was a tad bit too high (even with the 50% off)... yet, I almost jumped on some shrooms I resisted.

Either way, those Illuminatis are real nice. If WWC had Poisenettas zoas, I'd sell my kidney for it.