Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

eclipse 12... woot woot!!

yoshiod9

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
unknowngreenandyellowacro.jpg

That thing's crazy! Cool stuff, man.

yeah, i found out that that was a highlighter yellow/green austera. aquacultured from, i believe, the solomon islands. it was quite nice. however, it died after about a month in captivity...rtn'd overnight.

Eben- yeah, i'm glad finals are finished...for the semester at least. lol. let me know when you are gonna go out shopping for new livestock!

oh no, the clown tang was real...he was tiny though..maybe 2.5-3". ate like a beast though. i bought him to force myself to upgrade my tank size. but since he passed away i stopped worrying about the upgrade. lol. basically, i bought the purple tang for the purpose of upgrading to a larger tank...i mean, who keeps a 3" tang in a 29g tank??

the 12g is a mess...i'd post a picture but i think people would try to kill me. let's just say that i've been really lax on waterchanges and taking care of that tank. lol. i've got a decent idea of what my new setup will be though.

damn dude back from the dead...at least school is out for a bit, maybe we can head over to dales sometime now that im about done plumbing my new sump and skimmer and oceansmotion

we dont want you in nor cal anyways...you LA'er...J/K

Danny...frags look great! super polyp extension and really nice under the 14K phoenix's.

you gotta come by sometime soon....dennis...you can come by too if you renounce LA for your Nor Cal roots...

eric- we'll definitely have to hang out or hit up dale's to see what frags we can buy off of him! i'm back home for the next day or two but hit me up and we'll see what's up. i guess i can make eben come along too!

dennis- man, long time no talk! i figure you'll be up here eventually...that really sucks about getting so sick though. its probably cuz you had your hands in you tank for so dang long. :)

eben- yeah...umm...don't forget to make sure that you frag out some of your frags for me. some of those pieces were incredible man! also, i can't believe that you doubted your hometown team! lol. get real!

i figure i'll be trying to find the double decker stand for my tank and surge tank before i head to hawaii. hopefully i can find one and do a couple test runs before i leave. i highly doubt it'll happen...but i can hope, right?

i owe you some plumbing love so whenever you need some help dont hesitate to call me when the multii tier is ready to go....just make sure that damn bird is locked up before I come over...it scares me

dennis..hurry up and bring your nice SPS up here before it all dies from smog poisioning

• 2 months later...

here is my awesome colony of alien eyes(in the neglected eclipse12...at least they are doing well!)! i should have some frags ready to go fairly soon (be forewarned...they aren't cheap and have never been cheap!) so please don't ask about them. :D

with the 96w 50/50 pc on (no flash)...notice how the zoos get washed out?

alieneyeslightson.jpg

with the light off and the camera flash on

alieneyeslightsoffwithflash.jpg

a bigger picture of the tank so you can see i didn't fix any colors (not that i have the computer savvy to do so if i had wanted!).

alieneyefullflash.jpg

i'm also working on the upgrade to a 90g from my 26long and the eclipse12. i'll be putting some info forward on that in a bit.

ha ah the post from the dead...anyway those alien eyes are lookin sweet. let me know when you wanna ditch get rid of a small frag

when are you setting up that 90?

what's up, eric? long time no see, man! i'll be setting up the 90 as soon as bluenassarius finishes taking it down! lol. as for the zoos, i should be able to hook you up with a frag pretty soon! just as long as you don't break down your tank! ;) anyway, i'd say that i'll see you at the next mars meeting but i'll be out of town that weekend. so yeah. anyway, i'll let you know when the frag is ready!

-danny

fish n'- the only pics on this page are on post #364...if you can't see them...i dunno what to tell you. lol.

m. ochala- thanks for the kind words.

fish n' pets

Ok, i can see those. How come others are saying they can see your other pics? Like, on the first few pages. I can't see those.

oh, cuz after n-r.com updated this past year something happened to where all the pictures from a few years ago go deleted. lame...it had a lot of pics of my tank from the beginning. oh well.

maniafairie

Where did you get the retrofit lighting for the eclipse? I have a 12 gallon Eclipse NC and when I asked at a LFS about retrofit lighting they all but laughed at me. Thanks.

Archived