SaltCritters.com

FREE NANO TANK!

joeyhatch11

1. 12x12x12, Cubes are sexy!
2. No thanks, can't have a sump unfortunately
3. Black if possible, really love the depth it adds
4. I would cheerish this tank and use it to attempt to breed Sexy Anemone Shrimp. I've always enjoyed trying to breed aquatic species and Sexy Shrimp have always appealed to me but would require their own tank. Plus, Sexy Shrimp Cube sounds very cool!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeyLookItsCaps

1.That awesome cube!
2. ABSOLUTELY
3. Black as night
4. I want to build a small show tank that is fairly shallow with all LED lighting. would be heavenly

12x12x12

non-drilled

black back

It's for my kids so I'll let them decide ( prob. a zoa and shroom tank they love em)

thanks by the way really nice thing to do.

SquishyFishy

Just decided to throw my hat in late. I too am thinking of Sexy Shrimp hatching. I have an acrylic shelf on a wall that I used to have a small Aqueon fresh water tank on that would do nicely....it's hanging on the wall by twisted wire at 5' level, with a hole in the wall that leads to a closet where the mechanics were set up .

1. 12x12x12

2.I may have to consult you about bulkheads

3. no paint I will do it myself...I have this idea to spray some diamond dust glitter on the back and then paint black or midnight blue for just a touch of shimmer and sparkle

3. Sexies and/or just inverts. Maybe one showcase nem of some exotic sort...acid rain or something!

And thank you for this, it is great, can't wait to either start the tank or watch someone else's journey.

1. 18x10x10

2. Not drilled

3. Not painted

4. Need a new tank. Have not had the time with the military and kids. I gave my nano-cubes away so they wouldn't go to waste 5 years ago. Finally purchased our first home and would love to get back into reefing. Would like to do a Ricordia tank with a pair of Clowns since my little boy loves them so much.

1) 18x10x10

2) drilled/bulkheads

3) black back

4) I've wanted to start a small frag tank and I think this would be a fun way to do it. Would certainly look much better than a cheap 10 gallon!

1. 12x12x12
2. bulkheads would be great
3. not painted
4. Id like to create a tank with a Maxi Mini, BTA and/or RockFlowers with porcelin crabs to host!

Archived