inTank Media Baskets

FREE NANO TANK!

joeyhatch11

I would like the 12x12x12

Not drilled - would be for my office desk

Back painted Blue

My 3 gallon cracked yesterday because someone ran into it. I am currently without a tank at the office. Everything from the tank is currently running in a bucket. Mini Reef at the office.

Thanks!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow getting excited about this. Maybe because its Xmas time and I'm in a giving mood. But I may have to send out TWO TANKS!!!!! OH DAMN!!!

Spiderguardnano

14x12x12? Is there someone else giving away an awesome tank on this thread? I'll put you down for a 12in cube. Lol

Lol you don't like the demensions Joey???

Mr. Microscope

Very cool! Thank you for this awesome opportunity!

1. 18 x 10 x 10

2. Drilled for herbie

3. Back painted Black

4. I'd use it as a dedicated Mandarin Biotope, perhaps plumbed into my main DT and functioning as a display fuge!

Joey

How about you save up some lunch money and pitch in for a sponsorship.

If you're going commercial, you really should step up to the plate.

After your snide, rude, out of line, and unprofessional remarks about Chris' tanks, this morning(in his paid for forum no less), I wouldn't take one of your ranks for free to be my skimmer spooge bucket.

Obtw, Chris Marks deleted all of Joey's post in that thread. Did joey a big favor. So for any readers going, "huh?", they are all the forum deleted posts trashcan.

1.12x12x12
2. drilled with bulkheads
3. painted black
4. I would very much appreciate this tank because I graduated college a year ago and I am currently going to flight school to become a commercial pilot. I wake up at 4:00 A.M. every morning to work a crummy life guarding job mon-fri from 4:45-12. I then go home and study flight school and go fly. I love the school, its a blast, but its not cheap. I would love this tank because it would allow me to get back into this hobby without having to drop a ton of money on a sweet nano tank!

Oh, Oh I wanna play!

1.18x10x10

2. Drilled

3. Painted black

4. There are several big scratches in my 40b that drive me insane and, after four years usage, it's time to retire the ol girl. When I ever got around to doing it I wanted to go a bit smaller and with more science. This is almost the exact size I was looking into!

Thank you so much for this giveaway!

1. I would like the 18x10x10
2. Drilled would be awesome to force me to have my first tank with a sump lol
3. Black backgrounds are nice to keep all the focus inside the tank
4. I would want to use this tank as a frag tank. I am just starting to get into fragging because it is what will keep our hobby thriving!

Wow getting excited about this. Maybe because its Xmas time and I'm in a giving mood. But I may have to send out TWO TANKS!!!!! OH DAMN!!!

'Tis the season! hahaha! So do you assemble these tanks yourself? Do you normally sell them?

Are the tanks you make rimless? Clear or black silicone?

I think it's cool you're doing this, including shipping is pretty slick too... I think you should make it a stipulation that the winner(s) create a tank thread for it... Not that it's 100% necessary, but in the spirit of "giving back" to the N-R community taking the time to share the progress would be beneficial to others and possibly encourage people to try something new and different. Fortunately there are quite a few very knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum, more than any other forum I've frequented. Some other forums have way more people, but that doesn't necessarily mean that quality advice is shared. Here at least we're able to speak our opinions without fear of backlash from moderators or popular members... Doesn't mean there aren't a-holes here too, but they usually get called out and things move on.

'Tis the season! hahaha! So do you assemble these tanks yourself? Do you normally sell them?

Are the tanks you make rimless? Clear or black silicone?

I think it's cool you're doing this, including shipping is pretty slick too... I think you should make it a stipulation that the winner(s) create a tank thread for it... Not that it's 100% necessary, but in the spirit of "giving back" to the N-R community taking the time to share the progress would be beneficial to others and possibly encourage people to try something new and different. Fortunately there are quite a few very knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum, more than any other forum I've frequented. Some other forums have way more people, but that doesn't necessarily mean that quality advice is shared. Here at least we're able to speak our opinions without fear of backlash from moderators or popular members... Doesn't mean there aren't a-holes here too, but they usually get called out and things move on.

They are all done with clear silicon and are rimless, made with 1/4 glass. I love the feeling of being able to do this and give someone the excitement of setting up a new nano dream tank. My wife loves the idea and also wants to pick the lucky winner/winners

lessergeneration

1. Post which tank you would like

2. If you would like it drilled with bulkheads

3. Have the back painted (which color) or plain

4. Why you want this new awesome tank!!!

Size tanks to pick from are:

12x12x12 cube

Or

18x10x10

12x12x12, non drilled, black back, would make a kick a$$ fancy gumdrop coral croucher & zoo garden tank for my apartment!

I'm just a fellow hobbyist that really enjoys building tanks. I do sell them from time to time, maybe 2 or 3 a month. Mainly custom tanks people are trying to put in a certain spot inn there home or office.

Because of my great rates on glass, my love for the hobby and enjoying my time here on Nano Reef, I figured why not offer a free tank from time to time. Plus it just makes you feel good putting a smile on someone's face.

28x10x10

Not drilled

Not painted

I would love to try a mangrove and softey tank. This would look very nice next to my 40 breeder. This is so exciting!!!

1. 18x10x10
2. no thank you
3. plain
4. would be cool to have a frag tank next to my 10g dt, i also was contemplating starting a shallow fresh water shrimp tank. (planted of course)

I just purchased a 15inch cube from Joey. Tank is awesome. Seams are perfect. I haven't had time to set it up yet, but I will be posting a build thread on here. I'm jumping in on this!

18x10x10

Herbie Drilled

Blue back

SPS dominated nano

P.s. I'm going to be texting you in a couple months for another build! lol

I would like to offer my fellow reefers the opportunity to win a 100% FREE nano tank. Listed below are two different size tanks. All you have to do is:

1. Post which tank you would like

2. If you would like it drilled with bulkheads

3. Have the back painted (which color) or plain

4. Why you want this new awesome tank!!!

Size tanks to pick from are:

12x12x12 cube

Or

18x10x10

This thread will stay open for 3 weeks, starting today. At the end of three weeks one lucky winner will be drawn at random. This is an opportunity that I will be offering every 6 months to show my support here on Nano Reef.

For US members only. No international shipping available sorry. Free shipping included in this amazing offer!!! Good luck

the world should have clone copies of you man. especially here in canada.

GOD bless u and your family

Archived