Pod Your Reef

FREE NANO TANK!

joeyhatch11

reefernanoman

How generous! I have given away nice frags to my fellow reefers before, but this is even nicer!

I would love the 18x10x10 drilled and painted on the back black!

I would like a new tank because you can never have enough tanks! LOL.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12x12x12

Painted Black on the back

Drilled

Father Daughter Project tank:) She's 4yrs old and owns her own Clown(Bertha). and she LOVES Zoas and Rics!

Hope we win!!!!

Also Thank you kind Sir! I find your Generosity Awesome!!!

Joey

How about you save up some lunch money and pitch in for a sponsorship.

If you're going commercial, you really should step up to the plate.

After your snide, rude, out of line, and unprofessional remarks about Chris' tanks, this morning(in his paid for forum no less), I wouldn't take one of your ranks for free to be my skimmer spooge bucket.

Obtw, Chris Marks deleted all of Joey's post in that thread. Did joey a big favor. So for any readers going, "huh?", they are all the forum deleted posts trashcan.

Good lawd lol wtf happened?

I would like to offer my fellow reefers the opportunity to win a 100% FREE nano tank. Listed below are two different size tanks. All you have to do is:

1. Post which tank you would like

2. If you would like it drilled with bulkheads

3. Have the back painted (which color) or plain

4. Why you want this new awesome tank!!!

This is an amazing give away!

1. I'd prefer the 18x10x10

2. Undrilled

3. Unpainted. I might put a mirror behind it if I win to create an illusion of greater depth and to help hide the HOB filter I'd use.

4. I want to try a more simple and less tech heavy tank that I currently have. HOB filter, heater, a DIY LED light, and MAYBE a koralia nano. I'd populate the tank with zoas, softies, fleshy LPS, and either a single dottyback or a smattering of gobies.

jedimasterben

Good lawd lol wtf happened?

His threadshitting posts were deleted by CM, but he did not delete the posts that quoted joey's ;)

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/354958-how-long-does-it-usually-take-to-have-a-custom-tank-built-and-shipped/?p=4905391

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/354958-how-long-does-it-usually-take-to-have-a-custom-tank-built-and-shipped/?p=4905781

Joey needs to get a sponsorship since he is a commercial builder. He does not qualify for use of Nano-Reef's hardware classifieds as per the forums' acceptable use policy: http://www.nano-reef.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=rules&f=11

I deleted my own post from that thread because I saw where everyone was taking it. I cut myself out of that problem. No one deleted my post for me. Thanks

jedimasterben

I deleted my own post from that thread because I saw where everyone was taking it. I cut myself out of that problem. No one deleted my post for me. Thanks

No problem. Can't wait to see the sponsorship banner! (and that's actually not sarcasm, gotta keep N-R around!)

1. Post which tank you would like - 18x10x10
2. If you would like it drilled with bulkheads - Yes, please
3. Have the back painted (which color) or plain - blue
4. Why you want this new awesome tank!!! - I just had a BTA split, so I'd put the new clone in there for starters! Thanks for doing this. I've never had a drilled tank and always wanted to mess around with one, so this would be my chance.

12x12x12. Not Drilled. Back not painted.

I want this for because I started my first tank for my oldest son(2 and a half) and it's in his room. I now have a 3 month old and I would like one for his room. I just can't break down and get one right now. This is great, by the way! Christmas Spirit!

Sure I'll play.....

1. 18x10x10

2. Not drilled

3. back and bottom painted black 2 w/ black (RTV108) silicone

4. To see how it compares to my Miracles tank.... and I think its getting about time to put a tank in my oldest sons room after I am done remodeling it, and a custom would be way cooler then one of the petco 20 longs I have layin around :lol:

1. Post which tank you would like

--18x10x10

2. If you would like it drilled with bulkheads

--driller

3. Have the back painted (which color) or plain

--black

4. Why you want this new awesome tank!!!

--to help with my apartment move and upgrade my old DIY tank

Archived