ReefCleaners.org

FREE NANO TANK!

joeyhatch11

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is pretty awesome and your generosity is almost painfully irregular. Maybe there's a kids' organization in your area that would love a tank? Maybe partner with your LFS to get them a sick setup and let kids enjoy it?

Either way. Cool what you're doing.

Merry Christmas.

WOW!!!!!! Very generous.

1. 18x10x10

2. Yes drilled

3. Painted Black

4. After doing so much research i would love to setup my first nano tank!!!! Clown goby, cleaner shrimp, corals!!!!

Thanks!

1. 18x10x10
2. I would like it drilled with bulkheads
3. Have the back plain please
4. I need it to help startup my business so I can help pay for med-school (:

18x10x10

Not drilled

No Paint

This would be for my nephew. He has apraxia which is a speech disorder. One of his favorite movies is Finding Nemo. He used sign language while he was here for Christmas to tell me he wants a "Nemo". This would be a prefect fit for his bedroom and his parents could never afford to buy him all that is needed to make this happen.

Thank you for putting something like this together. I have been a long time lurker on this forum and glade I finally joined.

More about apraxia if you are interested.

http://www.asha.org/public/speech/disorders/ChildhoodApraxia/

1. 12 x 12 x 12

2. Not drilled

3. Black back

4. For my classroom, I am a special education teacher and my kids are always fascinated when I talk about my tank at home.

duncan-junkie

I would go for the 18X10X10, not drilled, with the back painted black......for an all zoa and paly tank for my 4 month old son, to keep in his bed room! I am determened to make him a reef junky just like his dad.....mom thinks otherwise :P

I would LOVE a 18"x10"x10" with a black back and not drilled. Because the dims are absolutely perfect,and from what I've seen,your work is awesome :)

1. 18x10x10

2. not drilled

3. back painted black

4. I would use it as a tank for my son to get into reefing. At first probably keep it in his room more like a fascination tank with frags from the main tank for grow out and goby/shrimp pair and clown goby or two. When he gets older, I'd move it to a living area and when he is out of the "lets share everything with the feeshies!" phase, use it as a way to teach him about the biology and chemistry of a tank and let him choose his livestock and teach him how to care for it on his own as he gets older. He's only 10 months right now, but I hope he enjoys this hobby as much as his parents do when he's older.

18x10x10
no drilling
solid black

I would absolutely LOVE to have one of your tanks...I've always wanted a cube tank but around here their hard to find or very expensive. I would love to copy "MrSaltwaterTankTV'' and make a "Sexy tank" where I would only put in corals that are more on the rare side or catch my eye. Thanks!!!

I would love for you to surprise me! I want it for my classroom, as I teach 3rd grade math and science. The kids have been begging for a classroom pet, and I would love for it to be a softy and zoa setup with a goby.

Great opportunity to get your name out there by doing this giveaway! Kudos, friend!

1. 12 cube
2. Not drilled
3. black
4. A small zoa garden would be the likely goal. Something for my youngest as he is like clockwork with his current beta tank and wants his own salt water tank.

This is very gracious of you!

1. 18x10x10

2. Not drilled

3. Not painted

4. I would like to use this as a frag tank and grow out some SPS frags from my tank

Man this is pretty cool joey, I would prefer a 1. 18x10x10 2. Not drilled 3. Back painted black. 4. Intend to make it into a aio fragtank :)

Archived