Pod Your Reef

Secret Santa 2014........ Look What We Got!

basser1

jedimasterben

Youre welcome ben! Hope you like the mug! Dont forget my origomi emerald crab bow!(even tho it kinda looks like a frog)

OMG it's an emerald crab, I see it now! My wife and I thought it was a frog lol. My wife said to tell you thank you for the candy and then ran off with it :rolleyes:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG it's an emerald crab, I see it now! My wife and I thought it was a frog lol. My wife said to tell you thank you for the candy and then ran off with it :rolleyes:

k since you got stuff you can send back your consolation prize.. to me of course.

Youre welcome ben! Hope you like the mug! Dont forget my origomi emerald crab bow!(even tho it kinda looks like a frog)

Lol I folded a Emerald crab for Metro but it can't hold a light to your skillz. Gonna have to fold sumthin else for her. :happy:

I recently got another package from Santa. She has a great sense of humor, explaining the card to the missus was entertaining.

It was very thoughtful, it gave my wife and I a laugh, glitter stars errywhuur!, and even my unborn child got in on the action. The frag rack and Julians thing will prove useful right off the bat, candy canes are on the tree, and come May I'll have something to fill the onesie with. Thank you so much for the holiday cheer

Glitter bomb! Glad the gifts went well! :] (still sorry about not delivering on the hookers and blow)

Glitter bomb! Glad the gifts went well! :] (still sorry about not delivering on the hookers and blow)

I had a hunch it was you :D. Thank you again for the very thoughtful gifts, even the 4 lbs of glitter in that envelope will go to use. Merry xmas.

Waiting till friday so everyone can get their present, I'll choose friday night then contact the winner and their person to work out shipping

Waiting till friday so everyone can get their present, I'll choose friday night then contact the winner and their person to work out shipping

I've been told that my super cool package is even better inside. I'm not going to be back in town until Sunday, so I'll have my daughter take some pics of the inside items on Friday- so let's see what's in there before you pick the winner.

AA5B7CC3-F996-45D6-AC73-351D5F78932D_zps

75507072-72A6-40B9-A28D-79A4C17C500C_zps

20C0BF9E-6349-4766-80B2-AECD822FF3C3_zps

DE3E33D6-8206-4891-B527-B19FA7CED00D_zps

I've been told that my super cool package is even better inside. I'm not going to be back in town until Sunday, so I'll have my daughter take some pics of the inside items on Friday- so let's see what's in there before you pick the winner.

75507072-72A6-40B9-A28D-79A4C17C500C_zps

DE3E33D6-8206-4891-B527-B19FA7CED00D_zps

OK, I am quite sure that nothing says CHristmas like a red and green glittery Mantis shrimp. That is awesome!

Shout out to Marquiseo for sending this awesome gift! I was his SS, and after seeing mine had flaked out, he kindly volunteered to send me something. It's just what I have been really needing as well.

post-79255-0-89262300-1418997381_thumb.jpg

There are truly some on the most kind people on these forums. Thanks again and happy holidays to everyone.

Just got back from my trip and found a suspicious looking package in the mail room. Opened it up and it was an object concealed in lots of bubble wrap. I told my wife to evacuate the condo while I run the package through my bomb sniffing dogs. The note seems to be encoded in some sort of primitive language.

15871586987_16cabff2db.jpg

I took a leap of faith and removed the protective wrapping to reveal...a stuffed Whoopee Cushion (codename Snowball)...but stuffed with what? There are fresh stitchings around the anal area, suggesting the items were forced in from the rear and then resealed. I sent in my most experience butt sniffer, Mooshu, to find out. He was not able to determine the exact items inside, but he told me it all smells a little fishy. I have scheduled surgery to cut the specimen open at 1800 hours unless we are able to determine an easier method of retrieval.

15869898468_9a895710f1.jpg

alanwest09872

The suspense is killing me. I have been checking back every 20 mins just to see whats in the dogs butt. (i never thought those words would be comeing out of my mouth)

I have examined Snowball several times and sadly have not found an alternative mean to retrieve what's inside. I noticed more stitching by the neck area. I fear Snowball was penetrated from both the head and rear. My attempts to loosen the rear have put more strain on my fingers than I can bear, but it has revealed there is at least two round canisters inside.

alanwest09872

I have examined Snowball several times and sadly have not found an alternative mean to retrieve what's inside. I noticed more stitching by the neck area. I fear Snowball was penetrated from both the head and rear. My attempts to loosen the rear have put more strain on my fingers than I can bear, but it has revealed there is at least two round canisters inside.

I cant tell if this is a play by play or some weird bestiality post. Lol

Is anyone else strangly turned on??

I cant tell if this is a play by play or some weird bestiality post. Lol

Is anyone else strangly turned on??

Nope...

And you need help my friend!! :blink:

Oh crap......that's not "Snowball"....that's "Kilo". You'll get 10 to 15 easy. I'd send him back asap.

Where the hell is Snowball?

Archived