inTank Media Baskets

Secret Santa 2014........ Look What We Got!

basser1

Wow I didn't even know NR had a secret Santa. I would have participated for sure! Next year I'm in there like swimwear! What a awesome community. Good job guys!

I came back a few weeks too late to do my random check-in, so I missed out too but I am excited for next year. B)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

consolation prize

celeb-mall-santa-kate-upton2.jpg

Mike this youtube vid of Sara X Mills, reminds me of this....

She does some "twoobing" to Jingle Bells and some bells that are placed, well...... you'll have to watch :blush:

jedimasterben

She does some "twoobing" to Jingle Bells and some bells that are placed, well...... you'll have to watch :blush:

900x900px-LL-9bb28d6b_mother-of-god-supe

alanwest09872

When I was in really good shape I could do this with my manboobs

Well...Sorry to say I do not have the skills to move each independently!! Must be a learned skill.

Well you are more than welcome to practice and post the video here and we can critique your performance. lol

Got my gift today! thank you Eisernes!!

First, the expertly painted box, complete with fish decals I think I am going to stick to my office walls.

IMAG0629_zpsogzsjcpk.jpg

IMAG0625_zpskg1fomgf.jpg

My gifts, including some peppermint bark for my wife which was very thoughtful.

IMAG0631_zpswmokhxzw.jpg

IMAG0632_zpsbq1fsbhr.jpg

He also gave me a gift card to BRS!

Thank you again, that was very cool and totally more then I expected. Now I'm going to go and eat some of this sugar before bed..

Update: those pretzels are awesome, they are not the skinny kind but like the thick kind covered in a thick chocolate shell.

alanwest09872

First, the expertly painted box, complete with fish decals I think I am going to stick to my office walls.

IMAG0629_zpsogzsjcpk.jpg

IMAG0625_zpskg1fomgf.jpg

IMAG0631_zpswmokhxzw.jpg

IMAG0632_zpsbq1fsbhr.jpg

Thank you again, that was very cool and totally more then I expected. Now I'm going to go and eat some of this sugar before bed..

Update: those pretzels are awesome, they are not the skinny kind but like the thick kind covered in a thick chocolate shell.

If you really want a treat go to amazon and get some Sponge candy. Its hard to find outside of WNY by its amazing

Heres a link. So good

http://www.amazon.com/Milk-Chocolate-Molasses-Puffs-Lb/dp/B000MOYLJ0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1418655421&sr=8-5&keywords=sponge+candy

alanwest09872

its nothing like 3 musketeers. I dont know what there made out of but you can only get them in wny and they are amazing. like this strange sponge material covered in chocolate.

IMAG0629_zpsogzsjcpk.jpg

IMAG0625_zpskg1fomgf.jpg

IMAG0631_zpswmokhxzw.jpg

IMAG0632_zpsbq1fsbhr.jpg

Merry Christmas.

I recently got another package from Santa. She has a great sense of humor, explaining the card to the missus was entertaining.

http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/DennisJr2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141215_170611_zps2lryihgw.jpg.html'>20141215_170611_zps2lryihgw.jpg

http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/DennisJr2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141215_170900_zpsuibyshtn.jpg.html'>20141215_170900_zpsuibyshtn.jpghttp://s1108.photobucket.com/user/DennisJr2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141215_170909_zpsjxng2efv.jpg.html'>20141215_170909_zpsjxng2efv.jpghttp://s1108.photobucket.com/user/DennisJr2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141215_170917_zps4w129kfj.jpg.html'>20141215_170917_zps4w129kfj.jpg

It was very thoughtful, it gave my wife and I a laugh, glitter stars errywhuur!, and even my unborn child got in on the action. The frag rack and Julians thing will prove useful right off the bat, candy canes are on the tree, and come May I'll have something to fill the onesie with. Thank you so much for the holiday cheer

Got my gifts today from cchsoracle! Thanks! Loved the santangs :)

IMG_20141215_165550089.jpg

IMG_20141215_165624008.jpg

Youre welcome ben! Hope you like the mug! Dont forget my origomi emerald crab bow!(even tho it kinda looks like a frog)

Archived