Top Shelf Aquatics

Toby's 60g SPS Reef FTS 9/19/15

k4ndyk1ng

Came home from holiday, no sign of the royal grammar :/. All the other fish are fine and parameters are good. Maybe he died and the starfish ate him? Anyway everything is good

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost my 2 clowns, lost a royal grammar and my yellow tang has hlle...I found the problem!! I had stray voltage in my tank, I was just doing a water change and i touched the tap and got zapped, hard. Got a volt thing and tried every component, it was a powerhead...

Now I am 100% getting the gyre

Coral 1, I am terrible with names lol imagejpg1-13.jpg

Green Montipora imagejpg2-5.jpg

Candy cane, about 40 heads imagejpg5.jpg

Coral 2 to the left of the tang, coral 3 to the right of the tang imagejpg3-3.jpg

Red Montipora with bubbles on it? imagejpg1-14.jpg

And, of course, a FTS imagejpg1-15.jpg

Salinity at 1.031... Thanks refractometer... Lost clowns but my corals are surprisingly doing ok.

Lost sofar this time 4 clowns and a royal grammar... I'm done rofl

Salinity at 1.031... Thanks refractometer... Lost clowns but my corals are surprisingly doing ok. Lost sofar this time 4 clowns and a royal grammar... I'm done rofl

What did you do?!

Do you not use the overflow? is that why the water line is down

I will be using it, just need to buy some PVC glue and I'm away, I have all the pipe in my room, look the the first post there is also a skimmer which will go in the sump.

Got the skimmer running, hell yeah! But... In the the dt lol it has already pulled out loads of junk.3 hours worth...image.jpg1_2.jpg

A FTS with the ghetto skimmer :)image.jpg1_1.jpg

Archived