ReefCleaners.org

Toby's 60g SPS Reef FTS 9/19/15

k4ndyk1ng

aquariumlover10

Haha, well actually I found out that the O-ring was pushed out weird andwas letting water thru, but I had aton f water on my co-op class folder :(

Haha, well actually I found out that the O-ring was pushed out weird andwas letting water thru, but I had aton f water on my co-op class folder :(

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following.

And on regards to the real reef rock by caribsea. I use it on all my tanks. It's eco friendly and looks amazing. Cures super fast since there is no die off.

Watching.

Thanks, expect to see this going in the next few weeks, just need to do plumbing.

Following.

And on regards to the real reef rock by caribsea. I use it on all my tanks. It's eco friendly and looks amazing. Cures super fast since there is no die off.

I bought my rock of another hobbyist in my area, it was lr and it is in a bucket outside because everything on it had died

I bought my rock of another hobbyist in my area, it was lr and it is in a bucket outside because everything on it had died

=/. That sounds like a headache waiting to happen.... If everything's dead on it, it's dry rock. Probably nutrient packed dry rock....

=/. That sounds like a headache waiting to happen.... If everything's dead on it, it's dry rock. Probably nutrient packed dry rock....

thats why im soaking it right now, i got it for £20 and it is 30kg, so it was even cheper than dry rock

I got my rocks together and did a scape. What are your thoughts? The pile on the left does protrude out e water line so that will look cool, anyway any thoughts?imagejpg1-5.jpg

michaelrzachmann

I got my rocks together and did a scape. What are your thoughts? The pile on the left does protrude out e water line so that will look cool, anyway any thoughts?imagejpg1-5.jpg

I like it. Will look even better with a sandbed ;)

I like it. But try to make more caves. Trust me. I love when fish find a cave to call home.

Plus the scape on the left side is too high that will not give room for corals to grow properly. Jmo :)

Also, no sand please lol

I like it. But try to make more caves. Trust me. I love when fish find a cave to call home.

Plus the scape on the left side is too high that will not give room for corals to grow properly. Jmo :)

Also, no sand please lol

There are quite a few caves, just no real big ones. Inform of the bar there is one you just can't see it. And I'm going no sand :P

Sand, please sand

Sorry, no sand to shallow to be sps and have sand

But but but but, have u seen a beach with no sand and a glass botyom instead of sand?

but but but but, have you seen a sandstorm?

but but but but, have you seen a sandstorm?

Wuss. Sand=thug life. OTOH, if you get an insane number of plating/encrusting motipora/lps to coat the bottom, that would be pimping.

Not under water, have u seen a coral reef with no sand around it?

Lol can't peer pressure the OP. If he wants no sand, he shall have no sand! ;)

An update I got a foxface, a tiny chromis and 1 peice of half bleached sps lol.The foxface was half price because he was getting beaten up by a damsel and I felt like I couldn't leave him (yes I am aware of all the problems and stuff) but after seeing the cherub grow fins back from nothing he should be fine. The tiny chromis is under 1" and is adorable and the sps broke off the mother colony and landed on some gsp and got beat up and is a bit bleached so that was free :)

Wuss. Sand=thug life. OTOH, if you get an insane number of plating/encrusting motipora/lps to coat the bottom, that would be pimping.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe gsp, gasp!!!
no persuading dis kid
Lol can't peer pressure the OP. If he wants no sand, he shall have no sand! ;)
:)

I'll get some pictures when the foxface mans up and comes out

He could get creative and use some cut flat liverock as a bottom. Most coral reefs are built up upon dead coral skeletons anyway.

Not sure how to pull it off and not make it a huge detritus factory though.

He could get creative and use some cut flat liverock as a bottom. Most coral reefs are built up upon dead coral skeletons anyway.

Not sure how to pull it off and not make it a huge detritus factory though.

Encrusting Montipora is how

So some long overdue pictures....

Foxface is hiding, he only becomes full yellow when there is food lol, I'm not too concerned because he has been in there for 2 days

imagejpg1-8.jpg

Archived