Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

B's 65 Gallons of Doom

jbb

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did you ever find any shipping supplies?

Nope, because I forgot to look :lol: ... Hold please

ok so I don't have any insulated boxes right now, but Zia is about to send me a box of frags. You can have that one, but only after I empty it.

Nope, because I forgot to look :lol: ... Hold please

ok so I don't have any insulated boxes right now, but Zia is about to send me a box of frags. You can have that one, but only after I empty it.

Awesome thanks! Let me know the next time you're remotely on my side of town and I can meet you somewhere.

Awesome thanks! Let me know the next time you're remotely on my side of town and I can meet you somewhere.

Will do. I might just bring it to you so I can say goodbye to the coralz before USPS kills them on the way to KAT :lol:

It's starting to get bad in Plano / North Dallas as well. May head home before the Texans are on the road and freak out. B)

After seeing some of the idiots out I went home too , wasn't worth it for $600 worth of work .

All the critters are very cute, even the one in a pink coat. :wub:

Didn't the 4 legged critter run for their lives?

Oh - those anthias! Imma nap them.

Jordan LOVES the snow , and kitty kitty was rolling in it.

I luvs the anthia too, tank might be a tad small for them though, thats why the custom build came to be.

Well the ZIA box arrived ... 5 hours late thanks to fedex , but don't worry about that .

Packaging was excellent, heat pack still had a little life in it so I think that is what saved us. For the most part everyone seems happy. The color is anazing, and there were two pieces that were showing PE in the bag in complete darkness.

Thanks to ZIA for the awesome rule breaking pack, and for the extra freebies too.

I will try to get better pics soon.

Laughing at 1.5 inches of snow shutting down Texas :lol:

If it were just normal snow it wouldn't be that big of a deal. The problem here is it quickly turns to ice, and we aren't really equipped to deal with it . They say that it doesn't happen often enough for them to have a huge fleet of vehicles to treat and clear the roads, so it takes forever for them to get to everyone. Then to compound the problem most people think they can still drive 80mph everywhere and start slamming into everyone and everything so it's safer and easier to just shut everything down.

If it were just normal snow it wouldn't be that big of a deal. The problem here is it quickly turns to ice, and we aren't really equipped to deal with it . They say that it doesn't happen often enough for them to have a huge fleet of vehicles to treat and clear the roads, so it takes forever for them to get to everyone. Then to compound the problem most people think they can still drive 80mph everywhere and start slamming into everyone and everything so it's safer and easier to just shut everything down.

I see it's just funny to her 1.5 shutting down a city. How does the mini van handle the ice :)?

I see it's just funny to her 1.5 shutting down a city. How does the mini van handle the ice :)?

There is a ton of weight in the back from my toolbox so it's actually pretty good. Lol

Wait wat you have tools besides a hazmat suit?

I do .

How else would I fix the things that are broken ?

There is also airflow monitoring/ testing equipment, HEPA filter leak testing equipment, testing equipment for airborne bacteria/fungus , decontamination equipment, air compressor, and a few jumpsuits

Looks like this when empty

I do .

How else would I fix the things that are broken ?

There is also airflow monitoring/ testing equipment, HEPA filter leak testing equipment, testing equipment for airborne bacteria/fungus , decontamination equipment, air compressor, and a few jumpsuits

Looks like this when empty

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Hell I thought you just pushed a pencil :flower: you have your man points back now ;)

Hell I thought you just pushed a pencil :flower: you have your man points back now ;)

Far from pencil pusher .

I'm in with the dirty stuff that could possibly kill you.

Archived