SaltCritters.com

NEW! Fusion Nano 10 & Fusion Nano 20 Aquariums

Marine Depot

Got my email early tonight from Marine Depot. But if you guys have any questions, I have another one that'll be delivered tomorrow. :)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered both tank and stand and both shipped last night for what looks like a Friday delivery. It seems I may have plans this weekend after all.

Obsessed Reefer

Ugh. Still no email about my tank. My stand is set for Monday delivery.

What's bugging me is that when you go to order a tank now, it says in stock for same day shipping.

Marine Depot

We can check order status(es) for you guys & gals. Give us a ring at 1-800-566-FISH (3474) or PM us your order # (or just paste it here in a reply, up to you!). ;)

We can check order status(es) for you guys & gals. Give us a ring at 1-800-566-FISH (3474) or PM us your order # (or just paste it here in a reply, up to you!). ;)

I'm at work so if you could pull it up for me that would be awesome! I'll shoot you a pm
Marine Depot

I'm at work so if you could pull it up for me that would be awesome! I'll shoot you a pm

Just replied—it'll ship today! :naughtydance:

First impressions are that it's been boxed very well and without pulling off all the packaging looks very very slick. Great build quality. I'll post more tonight if people would like.

Let me know if there are certain pictures you're looking for. I walked home from lunch and it had already been delivered. So need to eat lol.

Here you go.

Any other quick requests before I had off to work?

I think they should have gone with better baskets for the filtration area...

Archived