inTank Media Baskets

NEW! Fusion Nano 10 & Fusion Nano 20 Aquariums

Marine Depot

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is mine!

IM 20

15k Ocean Blue Kessil, I have a Maxspect 120w 16k on the way. I will see which one I like better :)

About 15 lbs of aquamaxx dry rock from Marine Depot and a shallow Seachem Grey Coast sand bed.

2x Jeabo WP10's and painted the screen top black.

This pic is with a blue LED strip.

20140830_215443.jpg

Pic with Kessil.20140830_182704.jpg

Sorry was still cloudy :lol:

Here is mine!

IM 20

15k Ocean Blue Kessil, I have a Maxspect 120w 16k on the way. I will see which one I like better :)

About 15 lbs of aquamaxx dry rock from Marine Depot and a shallow Seachem Grey Coast sand bed.

2x Jeabo WP10's and painted the screen top black.

This pic is with a blue LED strip.

20140830_215443.jpg

Pic with Kessil.20140830_182704.jpg

Sorry was still cloudy :lol:

How are the wp-10s working out i was thinking of going with one rw-4

Anyone having any leak problems with the Fusion series, whether it's the 10, 20, or larger?

Not really a leak in the literal sense, but I found that if I had the waterline close to the undersides of the screen clips on the 20, there was a slight runover/drip on one side. Of course that was using the spinstream. The other side had no spinstream (stock output) and did not have the issue. As a result I may get rid of the spinstream (glad I didn't buy a 2nd) and just get a Tunze 6020 for more flow. This may allow me to add a touch more water without overflowing.

Ordered a 10g Nuvo last night. Don't know when it's coming (website has said ETA: 2-3 days for a few days now), so I'm just crossing my fingers that it's soon.

Obsessed Reefer

They don't ship to Canada :(

What?!? That sucks :/ Although I bet the cost would be outrageous, the 20G is like 50 lbs shipped.

Are there no Innovative Marine dealers in Canada?

They don't ship to Canada :(

We do ship to Canada, just not fragile items like aquariums and light bulbs. This may change once we add more distribution centers, but presently sending these sorts of goods from Southern California to Canada often ends up with high shipping rates and broken merchandise. This isn't the sort of experience we want to provide customers so that's why those restrictions are currently in place. We definitely want your business and absolutely apologize for not being able to hook you up with this great aquarium.

When are the 10's gonna be back in stock?!

I am checking on this now for you. It looks like our last stock replenishment is overdue, but I'm verifying that right now to make sure I provide you with accurate information and an estimated time of arrival. Thank you for your question and for your patience in the meantime! :flower:

When are the 10's gonna be back in stock?!

I received a response almost immediately! According to Innovative Marine, we should have the tanks at our location here in Garden Grove by Friday or Monday. :naughtydance:

I contacted Innovative Marine, and had an email exchange with a Brian Hseih. Nice guy. He said he would have the shipment of tanks sent today. I am currently having tank structural issues, which I relayed to him, and he said that he would have shipping send out the tanks to MD today. Hopefully we'll get them soon!

Archived