Pod Your Reef

Pismo's [Arid] Pico!... [Oh, Dear Lord.]

pismo_reefer

Every good thread turns into a food related thread. Lol. Oh, and your scape is sick. The design fits the tank perfectly.

Who doesn't love good food mane !!! I saw the pics of the ribs and my mouth literally started to water,I might be because I haven't had breakfast too lol.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pismo_reefer

I've never rubbed a steak,just dashed it with some salt/pepper and a hint of whatever seasoning I'm in the mood for and throw it on the grill.

Good man.... Good man. :D

Do you ever "marinate" your ribs over night ?

No... If i marinated anything I smoked, it would literally fall apart.

Seriously, after 3 hours in my smoker, rib meat falls off the bone.

Yer 102 year old granny, with no teeth, on borrowed time, could eat these ribs.

Marinades make mushy meat. (In GOOD smokers)

Every good thread turns into a food related thread.

Lol. Oh, and your scape is sick. The design fits the tank perfectly.

Pfft.... I'm a food professional.

Recognize. B)

And, donka!

It took for-EVAR to get that 6lbs of rock to look like that.

Drawing the balance between: Enough rock, Surface area, and Aesthetics isnt that simple in a 4g space.

glennr1978

I just ate pizza for breakfast.

I see your pizza and raise with spaghettio's. I just had a can of them for breakfast about an hour ago, lol. I still eat like a 12 year old.

Reefer's be like: "Corals get a varied diet; but, I be eatin' Ba-Sketty-O's!" :D

LOL....epic. I think I might use that in my signature...

but, would it fit? omgomgomg

LOl....I guess it is getting a little large lately...might need to downsize. I guess I never really even look at the aquaticlog data anyways.

When it comes to steaks,ribs,pork loin or anything in that nature I have to prepare it perfectly because my girlfriend is so damn picky when it comes to all that. Any fat or anything and she won't eat it,but I'm different on the other hand. Sometimes I'll leave fat on my steak if there is any because it's just so damn good lol.

I was watching Guy's show yesterday and a restaurant he went to marinated their pork for a month.. Which I thought was craaaazy :o

Nanofreak79

I see your pizza and raise with spaghettio's. I just had a can of them for breakfast about an hour ago, lol. I still eat like a 12 year old.

I'll tear up a can of spaghettio's. I've been known to eat them right out da can.

Thats just oldschool... Probably Cubano, no?

I would guess so,I was a tex mex place in Texas. Either way,it looked down right amazing.

I eat a lot of steak and I love spices. You may say blasphemer but I enjoy it.

You're almost there, when are you putting water in it.

pismo_reefer

I was gonna do it today.

But, i have to go out of town on Wednesday.

Coming home friday.

So, saturday.

Im definitely done taking pics of rocks, tho.

I feel Ive shown the spectrum of viewing angles.

Ha I knew it wasn't going to be today or else we would have gotten a pic of water in there instead of a dry picture.

I was gonna do it today.
But, i have to go out of town on Wednesday.
Coming home friday.

So, saturday.

pismo_reefer

i think this needs to be wet.

I'm about to go get some (Water Change) water from a buddy of mine.

Wetness, shortly.

just found this thread. great looking tank so far. amazing lookin Q. i lived in south carolina for 8 years and study hillbillys cooking Q in their natural environment. your dry rub technique, letting it sit for 30 min to an hour is spot on. definitely following. not just for the Q.

Archived