SouthFlorida_Tron

Us waiting for this basket while other tanks are taken care of

giphy.gif

MEANWHILE! STEVE with his plethora of other contracts:

giphy.gif

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any update at all on these things? Literally any news will be welcome. You can tell us that it's been pushed aside for something else but for the love of reef please tell us something! :bowdown:

Yes, PLEASE! I second this as much as a person can second something....

As stated before any updates will be posted here, there is no reason to hide them. We are working on new designs including the CAD line of aquariums while manufacturing current products during the busy season. Thank you.

Hopefully the Rimless 20 media basket will be done next week. Then the designer is looking into the Cad 34, then the Cad 18. I'd pop these out quicker if possible, but this is the process manufacturing must take.

Plastic chip clips work better than the zip ties. Easy to remove as well

I wish I had thought of that before I spent 20 minutes trying to stuff clip ties through that foam crap. It did quiet down my tank quite a bit though.

And yes thank you for the update Steve!

I found that with the chip clips, eventually the floss would soak up enough water to be too heavy for the chip clips to hold the floss. Also, chip clips look much worse than zip ties, and unfortunately, the chip clips get in the way of my screen top. Zip ties for me I guess, until this badA$$ basket gets done!

The new inTank CAD Lights 34 Media Basket is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magnetic%20Clip.jpg

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Magnetic-Clip-Clown-Fish-Logo-MC0101.htm

The 18 gal.we got in has some bad vinyl work. Glad I was the receiver on that one.

20141120_154309_1.jpg

And one of the stupid feet wasn't siliconed On.

Don't mean to hijack th thread, but since all the CAD owners are here, what is the dimension of the rear chamber? I'm looking for the width as Im trying to figure out if my JNS-WS1 skimmer would fit. The skimmer measures 3.75in width.

Thanks

Jeff

The 18 gal.we got in has some bad vinyl work. Glad I was the receiver on that one.

"That One"... ha... that's par for the course.

Mine had a slash in the vinyl too?

I wonder what causes that.

Not taking your time and slashing the vinyl when you apply it.

Don't mean to hijack th thread, but since all the CAD owners are here, what is the dimension of the rear chamber? I'm looking for the width as Im trying to figure out if my JNS-WS1 skimmer would fit. The skimmer measures 3.75in width.

Thanks

Jeff

Jeff - Thats why I have been looking for a WS-1!!!!

The biggest foot print for a skimmer would be about 8 x 4. The WS-1 will fit like a glove. Now I am waiting for Aquamaxx to bring out their rebranded version, which is supposed to happen sometime in April.

• 2 weeks later...

Update? We have got to be getting close!!! Please hurry! My hanging FF idea turns out to not be the best as it got clogged up under the first baffle the other day, causing my ATO to dump over a gallon of RODI into my tank and almost overflow the display!! :furious:

Needless to say, I CAN NOT WAIT for this to come out. My credit card is ready! Take my ******** money Stevie!

It's in the designer and manufacturer's hands now. I gave him another motivation speech today in person to get his butt back in gear after the holiday trip that I paid for. And soon you will pay for his next.

I think it's time for another motivational speech...

Agreed, this has been quite awhile now... have they forgotten about us? :(

I want to buy a new skimmer InTank, I will buy it from you if you get my basket done!

Archived