inTank Media Baskets

NEED a Cadlights 34 gallon mini basket.

Ecospire

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's in the designer and manufacturer's hands now. I gave him another motivation speech today in person to get his butt back in gear after the holiday trip that I paid for. And soon you will pay for his next.

My money is burning a hole in my pocket Stevie.......j/k we want you to build us a quality product so no rush. I was thinking about this last night, though, as I was changing my FF. Until you finish this, this is what I am dealing with:

Ghetto Rigged Filter Floss ziptied through the overflow teeth....

15627718677_b90efcc51b_b.jpg20141113_230330 by cchsoracle, on Flickr

It works, for now..........

I cut one of the blue sponges to fit snuggly front to back ways and just lay the floss on top, but my back wall is still messed up as it popped off :(. I tried the zip tie but it was a pita. Need baskets now

I cut one of the blue sponges to fit snuggly front to back ways and just lay the floss on top, but my back wall is still messed up as it popped off :(. I tried the zip tie but it was a pita. Need baskets now

Is it quite like that? The zip tie method is definitely a pia, but worth it for me as it keeps it dead silent(tank is in my bedroom).

I never though of that... I'm gonna try that and get rid of these big blue sponges.

It is definitely better than using the blue sponges(aka nitrate bomb).

SouthFlorida_Tron

Us waiting for this basket while other tanks are taken care of

giphy.gif

MEANWHILE! STEVE with his plethora of other contracts:

giphy.gif

Quick question -- where are the skimmer and reactor supposed to go if the media basket is in the large central chamber? Just set up this tank and am new to the hobby, but your guys' products look awesome.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Us waiting for this basket while other tanks are taken care of

giphy.gif

MEANWHILE! STEVE with his plethora of other contracts:

giphy.gif

Is there any update at all on these things? Literally any news will be welcome. You can tell us that it's been pushed aside for something else but for the love of reef please tell us something! :bowdown:

Archived