SaltCritters.com

My 70g Cadlights Artisan, Radion Powered SPS Reef!

Alex B

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilmatty5dimes

Do it. If your scape looks anything like the sps one at the store it'll be bad bass. Friend is selling his custom 105g 48x30x14 I think. To shallow for a mixed reef.

That monti is sick. Would love a piece of that.

I just got a call from a buddy of mine...why do the reef gods do this to me??

He is selling his custom 140 rimless miracles tank. Black piano cabinet 60x26x20. Tank is only 3 months old. Now i want to buy that and take this down....ahhh....the tank was starting to fill in nicely!

Don't be scured.

Say whaaaaaaaat ?! I thought that was your spot ? I'm sure you don't want to go into details,but damnnnn... That's a bummer.

Might as well just culture corals in the house,and slang em like crack :D

Workin on it :P

Do it. If your scape looks anything like the sps one at the store it'll be bad bass. Friend is selling his custom 105g 48x30x14 I think. To shallow for a mixed reef.

That monti is sick. Would love a piece of that.

Any details on that tank? You still got my number? Text me!

Don't be scured.

I aint eva scured!!!...Just lazy :lol:

Only about 15 of them. 18 you like more even coverage. ;)

Shiiiitttt....you know I'm T5 guy. I do love my ATI hybrid with the new 13ups though! I actually got some 20k radiums I'm slapping in one of the prop tanks. Keeping it oldschool!

• 3 weeks later...

Working on the tank all day today. New Rock structure, new sand, and a whole lot of coral. Hopefully by the end of the week its done.

Teasers on rock shortly...one word...Bonsai

I got a new tank, but not that one. I'm still keeping the Cad. I'm just redoing some things I'm not happy with. This tank had taken a back burner while i was working on my coral thing. Want to get it right again.

• 1 month later...

Hot damn,that's crazy. How's the frag system looking up lately ? Or are those pieces from that ?

I'd love to have a piece of #4,#5 & #7 sweet 8lb 6oz Baby Jesus !!!!

Spiderguardnano

Alex we need a full tank setup again how the operations room is looking your drags are insane!!

That Walt Disney must have been expensive as hell

I saw one up in auction for like 1k

Everything is going good in the tank. Lots of changes, and a new 300 gallon tank that will be here next week. Gotta spend that coral money somehow!...lol

Some of the shots above are from the 400g display at work, some are my colonies at home. Just wanted to post up some pics for you guys. Havent had much NR time lately.

So,please tell me you're working with TSA now lol ?!?

Yup. I run the online stuff. Haven't been there long, but its going great. Alot of the guys there were already friends, so its nice to be part of the team. Hit me up whenever you need anything.

Yup. I run the online stuff. Haven't been there long, but its going great. Alot of the guys there were already friends, so its nice to be part of the team. Hit me up whenever you need anything.

I didn't even know they had a online thing going. Just social media stuff or retail website ?! If and when you've got some stuff,shoot me a PM with some prices on stuff man and what you've guys got. I haven't been in there in probably 3-4 months maybe. Every since Travis left I kind of stopped going in there.

I didn't even know they had a online thing going. Just social media stuff or retail website ?! If and when you've got some stuff,shoot me a PM with some prices on stuff man and what you've guys got. I haven't been in there in probably 3-4 months maybe. Every since Travis left I kind of stopped going in there.

Just stop by whenever you get a chance. We are rolling out alot of signature pieces and stuff. Farm is expanding, ect. Lots going on. Come check us out.

Will do man. I take it they finally got the halides and all that over the farm ?! I'll have to stop in next weekend and check everything out. Is Sanjay still there ?

Excellent pics of some excellent corals!

Thanks!!

I.want.all.those.corals.

That is all

lol...Thanks man

Alex we need a full tank setup again how the operations room is looking your drags are insane!!

That Walt Disney must have been expensive as hell

I saw one up in auction for like 1k

Its a pricey coral, but very pretty. I love it

Well damn. I need me some of those. Or all :D

lol...Thanks Rog. Im back to being home. Gotta get you taken care of.

YOU COMPLETE ME!

lol!

Archived