Innovative Marine Aquariums

My 70g Cadlights Artisan, Radion Powered SPS Reef!

Alex B

Whenever they're available,shoot me a PM !!!! Tank is looking top notch though man,so many colors it's crazy !!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

I love frags, anyone....well anyone with money coming out there ass can buy colonies. It's nice to see yourself grow out little sticks or even softies, Lps etc.

Arkayology

Is that dragon's breath macro in there? Has your tang taken a liking to it? I couldn't keep it in my DT because my kole kept eating it.

Whenever they're available,shoot me a PM !!!! Tank is looking top notch though man,so many colors it's crazy !!

Will do.

I love frags, anyone....well anyone with money coming out there ass can buy colonies. It's nice to see yourself grow out little sticks or even softies, Lps etc.

I love seeing stuff grow. I wouldn't buy colonies even if i could.

Damn wishing I could keep sps right now.

Tanks not doing well?

Is that dragon's breath macro in there? Has your tang taken a liking to it? I couldn't keep it in my DT because my kole kept eating it.

It is. My tomini doesn't touch it, but then again he doesn't even eat algae sheets. I see him graze, but never has gone after nori.

Awesome thread. Took me awhile to get through it. Great tank... I am starting a similar build once my tank arrives and hope it looks half as good as yours.

I'm interested to see an update on the store! Location? Name? I live in Tampa but make frequent trips to Orlando and always looking for more reefcentric stores.

lilmatty5dimes

Tanks not doing well?

i got to a lazy spot after my vacation where a few pieces rtn (pearlberry, hawkins, and a crayola) due to salinity swing and after that i started to neglect the tank. didn't do a water change in 3 weeks really doesn't help that. i'm hoping once i get this rodi from someone in orlando i'll be able to get back into gear and get it straighten back out. or just wait a few more months until i get the 30g running. of course thats still 3 months down the road. i keep finding deals to good to pass up.

Cool tank and sweet fish selection. I have the nauti also but not much green. I have mine in too much light I believe from what I was told.

9DA1B93B-8264-455B-88FB-CADD390E0696_zps

YOU'RE A BAD ASS! That's a dark coloration for Phoenix though, AquaSD sells something similar - calls it Rising Phoenix. And the coral that got featured on RB was called Phoenix suns.

Here's the colony growing at my LFS - I hope mine gets to be this way soon

20141214_165820.jpg

I am sooooo jealous :bowdown: of you guys and the bad a$$ local fish stores that are well local to you. Also I love your tank Alex you are doing one hell of a job it looks great. P.S. Congrats on opening the new store very cool

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome thread. Took me awhile to get through it. Great tank... I am starting a similar build once my tank arrives and hope it looks half as good as yours.

I'm interested to see an update on the store! Location? Name? I live in Tampa but make frequent trips to Orlando and always looking for more reefcentric stores.

Thanks! Im actually not associated with the store anymore. Not sure whats going on with it actually. If you need nice sps frags just hit me up! Always got nice stuff in my growout.

i got to a lazy spot after my vacation where a few pieces rtn (pearlberry, hawkins, and a crayola) due to salinity swing and after that i started to neglect the tank. didn't do a water change in 3 weeks really doesn't help that. i'm hoping once i get this rodi from someone in orlando i'll be able to get back into gear and get it straighten back out. or just wait a few more months until i get the 30g running. of course thats still 3 months down the road. i keep finding deals to good to pass up.

Well....when your ready for more sps, you know where to go :D

Hope the tank gets better Matt!

Cool tank and sweet fish selection. I have the nauti also but not much green. I have mine in too much light I believe from what I was told.

9DA1B93B-8264-455B-88FB-CADD390E0696_zps

Looking Great! Cant wait for mine to get that big.

I am sooooo jealous :bowdown: of you guys and the bad a$$ local fish stores that are well local to you. Also I love your tank Alex you are doing one hell of a job it looks great. P.S. Congrats on opening the new store very cool

Thank you!

Steensj2004

YOU'RE A BAD ASS! That's a dark coloration for Phoenix though, AquaSD sells something similar - calls it Rising Phoenix. And the coral that got featured on RB was called Phoenix suns.

Here's the colony growing at my LFS - I hope mine gets to be this way soon

20141214_165820.jpg

W.....T....F is this monti, and who do I need to murder to get a piece...... Sweet Jesus!

lilmatty5dimes

Well....when your ready for more sps, you know where to go :D

Hope the tank gets better Matt!

thanks man. i just need to start doing my water changes and sell these blue macaws(want any lol) i'm having problems with so i can buy some equipment for the new tank. i've got a guy wanting to trade a bubble magus 3.5 skimmer for some zoas. i've still got a list of sps you gave me a while ago i think there was about 6/8 pieces i would love to have. we'll see how my nano is doing in a few months. plan on getting a change done tonight and take a few pics today or tomorrow when it clears up.

do you a source for ric?

thanks man. i just need to start doing my water changes and sell these blue macaws(want any lol) i'm having problems with so i can buy some equipment for the new tank. i've got a guy wanting to trade a bubble magus 3.5 skimmer for some zoas. i've still got a list of sps you gave me a while ago i think there was about 6/8 pieces i would love to have. we'll see how my nano is doing in a few months. plan on getting a change done tonight and take a few pics today or tomorrow when it clears up.

do you a source for ric?

I got a ric hookup. Just let me know when your ready.

If your looking for a skimmer, I have a Cadlights pls100 I don't need. Was a good little nano skimmer, and really compact for small sumps.

lilmatty5dimes

If your looking for a skimmer, I have a Cadlights pls100 I don't need. Was a good little nano skimmer, and really compact for small sumps.

i've got a friend looking to cover his bottom tank since he's going bare bottom. shot me a text sometime with a price. i think the BM would be a perfect fit for a 30g tank. the cadlight might be a lil big. i've heard some great things about them. thanks

HarryPotter

Hey Alex I would love to get some Rics! I have a Mp10w I don't need too, so would love to "Clear out" some of your frags! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just got a call from a buddy of mine...why do the reef gods do this to me??

He is selling his custom 140 rimless miracles tank. Black piano cabinet 60x26x20. Tank is only 3 months old. Now i want to buy that and take this down....ahhh....the tank was starting to fill in nicely!

I just got a call from a buddy of mine...why do the reef gods do this to me??

He is selling his custom 140 rimless miracles tank. Black piano cabinet 60x26x20. Tank is only 3 months old. Now i want to buy that and take this down....ahhh....the tank was starting to fill in nicely!

do it lol

do it lol

I agree,DO IT :happydance:

Workin on some details now. If i did it, I wouldnt take down this tank. The 140 would turn into the sps tank.....and this would turn into a bonsai scape with lps/chalice/zoa heaven

How's the tonga tank looking at the store ? I haven't stopped in lately.

Not sure... :unsure:

No longer associated with that store. I might be working with one of the premier LFS soon though. If it goes through ill def post up so all the locals can come in! Ill hook you guys up.

Say whaaaaaaaat ?! I thought that was your spot ? I'm sure you don't want to go into details,but damnnnn... That's a bummer.

Might as well just culture corals in the house,and slang em like crack :D

Archived