inTank Media Baskets

Obi's Shallow Reef- Midas blenny and Pistol shrimp sharing den

BRADYBUNCH7

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NorthGaHillbilly

Really awesome to see a "kid", I dont say that in a negative way I was a kid, 13, when I had my first reef, do ALL his research and start off with a KILLER tank! Im really impressed, I wish my first tank was as well thought out. Im following along.

how much was it all?

hmm Idk never really tallied it up! Ordered each piece of equipment overtime! :lol:

Wow thanks for the kind words! I have a long way to go! But you'll get to see my progress! B)

Really awesome to see a "kid", I dont say that in a negative way I was a kid, 13, when I had my first reef, do ALL his research and start off with a KILLER tank! Im really impressed, I wish my first tank was as well thought out. Im following along.

A+ tank, im almost 20 and this is my first reef and well... this whole thread makes me wanna burn my reef to the ground due to its ugliness omgomgomg

^^^ thats a compliment

A+ tank, im almost 20 and this is my first reef and well... this whole thread makes me wanna burn my reef to the ground due to its ugliness omgomgomg

^^^ thats a compliment

Thank you! Very much! It's ok lol I was the same exact way with my old biocube!

Anyone have anywhere to buy ATO reservoirs?

Thank you! Very much! It's ok lol I was the same exact way with my old biocube!

Anyone have anywhere to buy ATO reservoirs?

are you looking for a beautiful one of just something to hold water, if its something just to hold water use a bucket but if you want something nice talk to Tran... tran@zenreef.com is her email. she can make you custom acrylic reservoirs, you can see her products at instagram.com/zenreef

Yes I follow her, she does some great work! Thanks for the idea!

are you looking for a beautiful one of just something to hold water, if its something just to hold water use a bucket but if you want something nice talk to Tran... tran@zenreef.com is her email. she can make you custom acrylic reservoirs, you can see her products at instagram.com/zenreef

Still figuring out fish... Cuz it's topless

Any Ideas?

I've found wrasses to be particularly jumpy. I've lost a leopard and a yellow coris... found them both on the floor. :(

I think gobies and jawfish as well...

If I may, I suggest for a fish with a ton of personality, any various scorpaeniformes, they can imprint very well with owners. Some exceptions.

Yes my LFS has the most beautiful purple tilefish :wub: Obviously my tank is too small... :(

Does the BRS tank 1/4 cover work with rounded edges or just 90 degree angles

Thank you very much!

This tank is just insane crazy... I envy you,and I'm 12 years older than you.. :furious:

I think I have moon jelly polyps :o

I think they came in on a frag plug! Should I be worried that they are gonna infest my tank? I looked it up but can't find ANYTHING :mellow:

So you somehow managed to aquire a immature jellyfish ?! They don't do well to water changes so,do big water changes so kill it or the population. Of just scrape it off and siphon it out.

I found quite a bit of info on them online lol.

Okay seem to of removed all with tweezer! Thanks for the response :D

So you somehow managed to aquire a immature jellyfish ?! They don't do well to water changes so,do big water changes so kill it or the population. Of just scrape it off and siphon it out.

I found quite a bit of info on them online lol.

Archived