inTank Media Baskets

Small Business Saturday and Thanksgiving FREE MINI TIDE!

DaveFason

Hey guys,

With the amazing support from Nano-Reef and this community I will be giving away another Mini Tide Thanksgiving/ Small Business Saturday. The unit will be completely custom with a turkey day theme for colors. How to enter?

Post a picture on this thread of your current/up coming build and why a Nano Box unit would make it better!

Winner will be chosen 10PM EST Sunday ( Dec 1st. ). Act fast and spread the word!

-Dave

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This tank is my first venture into the saltwater world.

Gosh, having a Nanobox Mini Tide, with its sleek look, dimmability and full spectrum, would be a fantastic start to what I hope to develop into a drool-worthy build!

"mmmmmmm....Nanobox....."

BlueTank_zps31afbdbe.jpg

post-82034-0-12411000-1385828455.jpg

I think you should send it to me so that you can tell your potential clients there's someone as far away as South Africa using you units. :naughtydance:

ETA: My tank is too big for the unit, but I wish everyone luck. ;)

tank_009.jpg

The Tide would look great over the PicO Im planning on building.

pico-i.jpg

This will be a bedroom system, needs to be stealthy and quiet. 12 cubed is about right.

BattleAthletics

pa4u5e6u.jpg

I have a cheap par38 and a cheap par30 over an 8 gallon tank. Dave, this fixture would look amazing on my tank and would allow me to have an amazing spectrum over this tank. You can see the potential is there, just need the right fixture in order to thrive under the best light possible.

Thanks.

A Mini Tide 4 A Mini L. The Nanoboxreef Mini Tide would look lovely over this ADA Mini L. It's been sitting empty for 6 months as the second tank in the living room. Inspiration leading to further inspiration. Most of all it's the perfect fit! The Tide is 5"x3"x1.25" and ideal for a 14" tank. Guess what the Mini L is 18"x9.5"x12"

817E86B2-5863-4F8D-88D7-DAC50F27146F-768

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend To All.

Awesome! Just started this little 3g picotope. I would LOVE to have a Mini Tide on it for the controllability. I also love the way they look, clean and sleek. Plus I'm constantly doing updates on this pico so the light would get a lot of exposure ;).

112513no5_zps493c4cdb.jpg

photobucket-60176-1384199476191_zpsea5e3

The light over my system is better than 5yrs old and sucks down more than 10x the energy. Just think of the environment... or the roomate's electric bill! Also it would force me to buy one or two more, so ya know, future sales!

Hey guys,

With the amazing support from Nano-Reef and this community I will be giving away another Mini Tide Thanksgiving/ Small Business Saturday. The unit will be completely custom with a turkey day theme for colors. How to enter?

Post a picture on this thread of your current/up coming build and why a Nano Box unit would make it better!

Winner will be chosen 10PM EST Sunday ( Dec 1st. ). Act fast and spread the word!

-Dave

Another unit with a gooseneck for the other side of my tank would really help me out! I could spread out SPS so they don't have to be right under my mono

post-81337-0-35509700-1385836311_thumb.png

BattleAthletics

I would enter but with my luck and all this cute "tanks" my chances are non existent. Congrats to the winner of this sweet offer.

WHO YOU CALLING A CUTE TANK?! MY TANK IS FULL OF TESTOSTERONE! NONE OF THAT MICKEY MOUSE BS IN THIS TANK!

LOL

WHO YOU CALLING A CUTE TANK?! MY TANK IS FULL OF TESTOSTERONE! NONE OF THAT MICKEY MOUSE BS IN THIS TANK!

LOL

Actually, after a second/closer look I have to say that you should win. Your tank is hands down the cutest and argument you made for best lighting out there for your tank would make Shakespeare blush lol ;)

It can keep my other nano box company, and possibly be the final motivation I need to move all this stuff from my cadlight to my ADA.

8612168924_8ec43383fe_b.jpg

Edit:You know it should go to someone that has decent picture taking capabilities =)

whisnantrider

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send it to me because its about the only thing that will work with my build. I don't have a pick yet because the tank is on order from my LFS but this is what I'm trying to accomplish.

Its the newer Fluval Edge that will house maxi mini carpets and sexy shrimp with a few sps and zoas.

Here is a pick of someone elses I found online. See what a good advertisement it would be for your systems!

post-71681-0-56239500-1385837732_thumb.jpg

BattleAthletics

Actually, after a second/closer look I have to say that you should win. Your tank is hands down the cutest and argument you made for best lighting out there for your tank would make Shakespeare blush lol ;)

Free alcohol to everyone that says my tank should win!

I'm switching around portions of my larger system and in doing so I needed to create a new tank to hold some macros and fill my nano void. As you can see the light that comes with the aquastyles tank is rather weaker even on an exaggerated iphone picture. I'd love to toss this hunk of junk and put on a sleek mini tide from nano box! I'm also doing this build almost 100% custom except the tank, how awesome would that custom thanksgiving day tide look above this tank?!IMG_1221.jpg

+1 to Daletu!!!

I will use your light to build a beautiful planted tank. It will be nice to build customer base into planted aquarium world! :)

planted_empty.jpg

This will definitely match a Thanksgiving themed nanobox. Just saying lol.

Archived