Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Small Business Saturday and Thanksgiving FREE MINI TIDE!

DaveFason

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would look epic over my new 2.5 gallon pico... I plan on keeping it up for a long time, so it may eventually feature on the longest lived pico list! Plus the controllability would make this pico have some pretty epic colors that my par30 just can't compare with. Regardless of your choice, you build great light fixtures man!

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/Roshan8768/media/temporary_zps8a45691e.jpg.html'>temporary_zps8a45691e.jpg

BattleAthletics

BattleAthletics's tank should win!! now wheres my alcohol.

One ice cold refreshing brewski headed your way, express priority next day parcels post signature required delivered with ice cold packs for an ultimate alcoholic experience.

What better what to show off a Mini Tide then over a soon to be Zoa & Shroom frag tank. Would go great with the planned Nano Box sump light!

2c45e71b6ff50231cfc76f56ddf5cc9b.jpg

38deb68fcbf8c2d554fc70c58891c5da.jpg

I am going to extend the contest for a whole extra 24 hours until Dec 2nd 10PM ( Monday ). We can't leave out all the fellow reefers coming back from trips this weekend!

Great stuff so far guys!

-Dave

I am going to extend the contest for a whole extra 24 hours until Dec 2nd 10PM ( Monday ). We can't leave out all the fellow reefers coming back from trips this weekend!

Great stuff so far guys!

-Dave

Think that's what you meant...

post-77529-0-07312600-1385939087_thumb.jpg

I could really use a nano box. My tank is a 10 gallon ADA that is drilled and is located in my living room book shelf. I am trying to grow Sps acros LPS and am having a difficult time with the light I have. It is not powerful enough or long enough.

I am in the process of updating. I just added mp10 and re did the rock stack and drilled the tank.

I just ordered a MicroReefs 4.3 cube 7968281_orig.jpg

and am forced to light it with this

Mn7LLlH.jpg

I am ready to put everything I have learned here to good use. A Nano Box would give me the control-ability and light quality for just about anything to thrive.

I'm building my dream pico and could use my dream light to light it! The tide would help my planned mixed reef become everything I've wanted a reef to be! I think it's the perfect light to make my coral pop and to give them the growth potential they need.

Current tank (still cycling):

20131120_220137_Richtone%2528HDR%2529.jp

Good luck to all who entered!

I'm gracefully bowing out of the giveaway.

While I'm a way outsider to win it anyway, I feel that my tank is too large for this light (40B) and I'm really wanting to get two of Dave's other lights for it eventually.

Good luck and Happy Holidays to everyone still competing - what an incredible gift to receive from Nano Box!

I'm building my dream pico and could use my dream light to light it! The tide would help my planned mixed reef become everything I've wanted a reef to be! I think it's the perfect light to make my coral pop and to give them the growth potential they need.

Current tank (still cycling):

20131120_220137_Richtone%2528HDR%2529.jp

Good luck to all who entered!

I vote Tibbsy to win it, and if he doesn't I'll take it :)

Your tank looks great! I really like the aquascape.

Sweet,can't believe I didn't see this til now. Got a jbj 3gal pico on order. Just waiting for it to arrive. Pic of my current tank:
7428F708-F123-4B07-9204-8C498A698980_zps

Your tank looks great! I really like the aquascape.

Thank you. I just changed the right side to the pic above. Before it looked like twin peaks. It was hard to find a good coral placement area. So I made it into a set it steps. For my pic0, I plan to do multiple mini shelves w/ flat lr. Maximize my area to grow.

This would be perfect on my ADA 60f. The current lights are not controllable and the spotlight effect is killing me...and my corals. This would be the perfect upgrade to get me back on the right track. Please help out another NC reefer. :-)

IMAG0116_zpsd938597b.jpg

IMAG0104_zpsaaf655b0.jpg

Was this a random drawing or an actual contest with sob stories and bribes =P ?

:lol:

I think he picks but maybe it's out of a hat???? Don't know.

10PM EST the contest ends, then we'll know ;).

Archived