inTank Media Baskets

Small Business Saturday and Thanksgiving FREE MINI TIDE!

DaveFason

It sure would! Shooting you a PM.

hmm...i am tempted now to actually get a tide for my fluval spec V. It should be fine for 15 x 6 x 10 right?

Congrats again. You did a great job and literally had my wife and I laughing out loud with the entry.

Thanks everyone!
I'm giddily running around high-fiving my tank!

I am finishing it up now. It is really a stunner. Burnt orange, tan and brass metal arm mount :)

i had a good feeling it wasn't going to be me. but congrats Harrisonbored!!! your name keeps reminding me of Harrison ford and this,

(how do you post vid on here, couldn't figure it out so a link will have to do)

so what are the Thanksgiving color theme for the light? is it gonna have a turkey painted on it?

Of course and thank you for all the support!

Congrats, Harrisonbored!

Sweet deal on the light discount, I need another, hopefully I can place an order within the nxt few weeks. Thanks Dave and awesome giveaway!

Of course and thanks. The next one should be fun!

I expect the next contest to behold clever entries like Harrison's :D. Congrats to you Harrisonbored!!!! :)

And thanks, Dave for doing this!!!!

Again thanks NR members. Without you guys I would not be able to do all these fun projects.

-Dave

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Harrison - a well deserved win. Make sure you post a pic of the tank with the new light when you get it :)

Dave you rock ! Not only for making such a great product (and giving one away) but for having the guts to pick from so many great entries.

Gotta love nano-reef and it's members/sponsors :)

Archived